a rarity and batter walk-ups.

dupontflames

there were these guys outside the stadium today asking people to fill out surveys, so my mom and i did. when we finished and gave them back to the guy we got two marlins pins in return. so i'm like "well, this is cool." and didn't really give it another thought. that is until i reached into my pocket, pulled mine out, and noticed this....

http://img7.photobucket.com/albums/v21/dup...es/DSCN1471.jpg

then i looked at my mom's and it turns out that hers is normal. hmmm...

anyhow, my original intention was to post on here and ask if anyone knew the name of dontrelle's new batter walk-up song. also, is hee seop's still a mystery? as cheesy as it seems, i really like it.

THANK YOUUUU! :thumbup

Guest Juanky

Someone said Hee Seop's a while ago, I'm not sure where that was posted however. It is a Korean singer who does the song, and I remember correctly she isn't too hard on the eyes.

Wow someone fire whoever messed that up

That's not a goof, that's probably someone blowing out a warehouse full of 2003 Yankee WS pins that were [ahem, cough cough..."prematurely"] manufactured. Scrape the Yank logo off, slap a Fish logo on and move'em on out. except that they're league champion pins, not world series.

Guest Juanky

Technically we are the American League Champions.

We knocked the Yanks out and took their title.? :thumbup

You made that pin, didn't you? And about 2,000 others.

You want one? I do

Where's the World Series Champion pin? lol

The American League is an insult to baseball fans like us who enjoy the fine arts of the game like a pitcher's duel, bunting, stealing bases, and using offensive and defensive plays at just the right moment.

The AL just hits the 3 run homer every night and is done with.

what is the bumper/theme music for the Marlins Radio Network? I heard it on a commercial and would like to know what song that is?

can't help you there, but the mlb on fox/fsn theme is readily available in it's entirety on p2p filesharing programs like kazaa and limewire.

what is the bumper/theme music for the Marlins Radio Network? I heard it on a commercial and would like to know what song that is?

can't help you there, but the mlb on fox/fsn theme is readily available in it's entirety on p2p filesharing programs like kazaa and limewire. it sounds like it's played on a guitar, but i can't point it out.