Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I MET DONTRELLE!!!

Featured Replies

The crowds responded when I was doing my Hee Seop Choi chants sometimes

The crowds responded when I was doing my Hee Seop Choi chants sometimes

I was trying to be one of the loudest ones in my little section trying to piss off the Reds fans who have been annoying us all day.

*lol* Yea, the Reds fans are extremely obnoxious!

 

Omg, did u see that guy walking up and down the isles with a "Griffey wears thongs" sign? And on the back i think it said "Griffey has a Prince Albert". Lmao, that was so stupid...

Ya, I saw that guy, tambien.

As I was driving out of the stadium yesterday I saw Len Kasper in his car. He's no Dontrelle but he was still cool me and my friend were asking people in their cars if we could have their tickets and we asked him, not realizing it was him at first than he rolled down his window to tell us that he didnt have any and sort of laughed at us, so that was cool.

As I was driving out of the stadium yesterday I saw Len Kasper in his car. He's no Dontrelle but he was still cool me and my friend were asking people in their cars if we could have their tickets and we asked him, not realizing it was him at first than he rolled down his window to tell us that he didnt have any and sort of laughed at us, so that was cool.

Len is awesome.

How much is Choi making?

Choi is making $310K this year. WOW, talk about the bargain of the year...

How much is Choi making?

Choi is making $310K this year. WOW, talk about the bargain of the year... Yep.

 

That is the whole reason D. Lee was traded to the Cubs.

 

Derrek is making $6.2M this year and Choi $.3M.....$5.9M that was spent on the contracts of Lowell, Castillo and Gonzalez.

Talk about overpaid! I love Lee... but come on.

Of course. They didn't trade for Choi because he was the better 1st baseman but just look at the salary differences.

  • Author

Yea, but even if the salary were the same i would still pick Choi over Lee.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.