Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Around The Horn

Featured Replies

maybe i'm just oblivious and stupid, but Dream Job fave Zach Selwyn is hosting

 

if this is already posted, just do away with this

I was actually getting to like Stat Boy....Zach bothers me.

  • Author

I was actually getting to like Stat Boy....Zach bothers me.

i guess it's just the change that's weird

 

i don't like him all that much

 

woody paige just said he hopes he doesn't come back b4 he got eliminated, lol

I was actually getting to like Stat Boy....Zach bothers me.

i guess it's just the change that's weird

 

i don't like him all that much

 

woody paige just said he hopes he doesn't come back b4 he got eliminated, lol No its not just the change. Statboy was clearly better. This guy doesn't know too much and it I'm not saying I think Statboy is cute or anything, but he's much better to look at than this guy who looks like he just came out of the woods.

He's terrible.

 

He looks uncomfortable and when he trys to add something to the arguement he sounds like an idiot.

 

Do away with him quick.

He didn't know the point system. He kept adding point one by one when the rules CLEARLY STATE that good arguements will get 2 points while great arguements will get 3 points.

 

He was bad on PTI, too.

Stat boy had a planned vacataion since like two months ago, it was announced right after Dream Job ended that Zach would be guest hosting it for like a week.

 

I guess this is to make up for Kornheiser not voting for him :D

Wow, I actually liked the guy.... :confused

Are you serious??

 

The guy was obviously horrendous. Well to these ears and eyes he wasnt.....

 

Its better than the flailling arms and random outbursts of Stat Boy.

Wow, I actually liked the guy.... :confused

Are you serious??

 

The guy was obviously horrendous. Well to these ears and eyes he wasnt.....

 

Its better than the flailling arms and random outbursts of Stat Boy. Do you not like Stat boy because of his yankeenism?

 

:shifty

What was Stat Boy doing on PTI then?

 

I like Tony Reali. I can't put my finger on why, though.

  • Author

What was Stat Boy doing on PTI then?

 

I like Tony Reali. I can't put my finger on why, though.

they're the same person

So did Michael Holley leave ATH for friggin Kellerman's new show? Or is he doing both?

I take back my comments defending Zach. He blows.

 

I think the winner had 12 points!!! :mad :

I take back my comments defending Zach. He blows.

 

I think the winner had 12 points!!! :mad :

Yeah, he has no idea how to run he point system.

What was Stat Boy doing on PTI then?

 

I like Tony Reali. I can't put my finger on why, though.

they're the same person Uhh...yeah I know. What's your point?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.