Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

IceGentoo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IceGentoo

  1. itll be the same as this year. china will hang with the U.S. for the first week, then come track and field the U.S. pulls away 529810[/snapback] Read the topic title again. GOLD. How has USA pulled away in the Gold count? They have 33 to China's 30.
  2. Is Beltran a rental for Houston? Yup.
  3. Philadelphia Phillies Placed OF Ricky Ledee on the 15-day disabled list (retroactive to June 23) recovering from hemorrhoid surgery; recalled INF Chase Utley from AAA Scranton/Wilkes-Barre. How embarrassing for him. Discuss.
  4. IceGentoo replied to Marlins's topic in Sports
    He'll miss 1 start, we'll bump him back a day and he won't miss the second one. I think it'll get reduced on appeal anyway, at least it better. Purely unfounded. If a Reds player threw a pitch like that at Victor Martinez, they wouldn't get suspended. That is what I hate about any sport. Certain players get certain calls. You have Miller and Morgan last night say Gagne may have gotten call because of who he is. Bonds get's some calls too. Same thing in the NBA. Whatever happened to treating all men equal, damn it?
  5. You guys need a bat. Take it from a Met fan, you don't want another guy with potential when your right in a play-off hunt. You want a proven major league who will make an impact right away. I hate all that "Looking inside the orginization first" crap. At the time last year, you guys weren't really in contention when you brought up Willis and Cabrera. Now, you are. So you can't wait for someone to develop while you're in a Division/Wild Card run.
  6. LOL wait until the starting rotation goes into a slump and allows a s***load of Runs and Our hitting starts to tear it up at the same time and everyone will be like "Dontrelle PENZ NOW!!!! PENYY THRPOWS DOES NOTZ PITCH!!! ARGGHH BECKETT 3 ER WTF WTF WTF!!!". It happens Its Baseball We have the the deepest 5 man rotation in the NL, We have "potentially" above average hitting that has been showing more pop than last year's Itll come together, Push the Panic button if we are 3 below by the all star break Lmao! That was awesome.
  7. i just read threw some of the stuff i missed and ive come to this...marlins you are not 15 and if u think the yankees are good cause they have "jews" then you should be stoned like in the old days. It's true man. They're good because of Jews!
  8. Ha. Tabo 0wnZ.
  9. Your name has Yahoo ho written all over it! LMAO!!!! I wonder what is taking her so long....google down? Yea Googles down. Guess I'll have to post it some other day... I don't have my pic uploaded on the internet... anybody know how to? You dont have to save the pic on to your computer!! Link it from the internet.... I'll do it for you.... There we go...mysterey solved! What a let down. :lol
  10. Welcome to the boards...enjoy You haven't read more than the first post, huh?
  11. Your name has Yahoo ho written all over it! LMAO!!!! I wonder what is taking her so long....google down? She forgot to turn off SafeSearch.
  12. im guessing this is *sexygurl* :lol And I thought I was the only one who thought so Lol nope not me. Ill post a pic soon... gotta find it first TRANSLATION: I have to search through pages of Google Image Search. How did u know? Your name has Yahoo ho written all over it! :lol
  13. I take back my comments defending Zach. He blows. I think the winner had 12 points!!! :mad : Yeah, he has no idea how to run he point system.
  14. im guessing this is *sexygurl* :lol And I thought I was the only one who thought so Lol nope not me. Ill post a pic soon... gotta find it first TRANSLATION: I have to search through pages of Google Image Search. :lol :lol :lol :lol
  15. http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/news/mlb...s_mlb&fext=.jsp Lmao. Why did the ump have to throw him out?
  16. but I'll never know if we won the World Series in 97! :tissue Best smiley ever.
  17. Ok heres a question for all of you people who hate Nate Bump: Would you rather have flyball pitcher on the mound or a groundball pitcher on the mound with runners on first and third or bases full with one out. I'll take the latter thank you. Give us our Benitez back. Unlike most other Met fans, I loved Mando. Give him back. YOU CAN HAVE LOOPER!!!!
  18. Make one of the Mets.
  19. Who wants Jose Reyes? That little b***h is always getting hurt. Jose Reyes for Luis Castillo!
  20. Man the Heat are easily winning their conference next year. Odom, Wade, and Butler will be healthy all season and the home crowd will be huge. Oh yeah, the confrence is like this... Miami Washington Atlanta Orlando Charlotte Doesn't get any easier for the Heat.
  21. Oh. Then hate away.
  22. You Pudge haters are out of line. How could you not want him? He's a vet and a leader. He made your whole team better. And now look at you all hating on him just because he turned down a contract. It's his decision and you shouldn't hate him for it.
  23. Willingham huh? Mets should get him. Our catcher is Jason Phillips. You guys want him? Yeah, Piazza could play catcher but he won't. no thanks. although Id rather Phillips over what we have right now Phillips and Looper for Willingham. I know you guys want Looper and his 0.00 ERA!
  24. Willingham huh? Mets should get him. Our catcher is Jason Phillips. You guys want him? Yeah, Piazza could play catcher but he won't.
  25. Would you want your team to get no hit? What about a perfect game? It looks good for the pitcher but the other team is completly humiliated. I would have done the same thing.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.