Second place feels good?

Teal Shadow

:plain That's for all those on this board that feel everything is rosey. Everytime some would point out the problems this team has the line would be..."Stop panicing were till in first place"...Well that isn't the case tonight.

I hope now some will see that things like line-up changes are NOT the solution to our problems. We are wasting good pitching efforts by our starters. This won't get any better. I guess now maybe will consider going outside the organization. If not will be 3-4 games out by the All-Star game and the question won't be who are we going after, but who are we going to trade for prospects.

Yes will be sellers again, not buyers

Pavano

Armando

Easley

All could be with other teams by the end July... :confused

SO PLEASE GET A BAT!!!!!

Armando Benitez could be with another team?

You're telling me a telling me a team with major Bullpen issues would trade their best Bullpen guy? How stupid is that.

you are an idiot

its obvious he is implying we could be in a situation similar to KC

OK...time to regroup...Phillies and Marlins have played about the same so far...Neither one has played like they want the NL East...There are 3 months of ball left to go...I sincerely hope the Marlins make use of the time remaining to better the club and play with some fire and intensity...3 months for McKeon to stop messing around with the line-up and misusing the bullpen...With all the constant changes and tinkering I think Benitez is the only one who really understands his role and is executing it...

Armando Benitez could be with another team?

You're telling me a telling me a team with major Bullpen issues would trade their best Bullpen guy? How stupid is that.

you are an idiot

its obvious he is implying we could be in a situation similar to KC That's insulting another user sir. You should be suspended for one day. A clear violation of the rules.

Guest Moneyball

i see this losing streak coming in a good time. now we can start winning tuesday against ATl than PHI. i wouldn't be surprised if beinfest in on his phone right now.

Guest Moneyball

i wouldn't be surprised if beinfest in on his phone right now.

"...Hello Dominos...I'd like to order a large supreme pizza and some cinna-sticks please...

:plain

they will trade for someone if might not be beltran but it will be someone.

guys it's not even the all-star break and most of you are panicing and talking about trading some of our best players.....no way are we trading pavano or benitez....we are in 2nd place down by like what a game or something....damn you people gotta take it easy. we are the marlins not the loser expos.

im not nervous at all....i think we need a big-bat but if we don't get one fine...but the bullpen help is a must if we wanna go all the way....so how does second place feel?

right now not that bad. we are still in it aren't we. i mean farmer fran you said pretty much that we are falling out of the race....the race has pretty much just begun.

we get swept by the rangers and it's like we lost the world series....c'mon people

wow some of u r dumba*ses wat the heck, 1st of all we r in june, 2nd if we r 3 or 4 games of the playoffs, so wat we were like 10 games out last year. and have u ever heard of the ""wild card"" u know that thing we were 2 times and won 2 W.S with. any of u who think we will trade pavano and armando for being 3 games out r dumb*sses and bandwagons. man i cant believe this

wow some of u r dumba*ses wat the heck, 1st of all we r in june, 2nd if we r 3 or 4 games of the playoffs, so wat we were like 10 games out last year. and have u ever heard of the ""wild card"" u know that thing we were 2 times and won 2 W.S with. any of u who think we will trade pavano and armando for being 3 games out r dumb*sses and bandwagons. man i cant believe this

:cheers :D :party

great post...exactly my point.