Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Amazing Sea Bass!

Featured Replies

I gotta give it up to you,

 

That was awesome.

 

Nice job Ubi :thumbup

  • Author

I gotta give it up to you,

 

That was awesome.

 

Nice job Ubi :thumbup

That's not even half of the season too. If A-Gon continues like that...

 

GOLD GLOVE!

That was very cool, where did you find all of the video clips to even put into the video in the first place?

 

It seems like the only place I can ever find video clips is from MLB.com and it's always lame streaming stuff where I can't save it.

  • Author

That was very cool, where did you find all of the video clips to even put into the video in the first place?

 

It seems like the only place I can ever find video clips is from MLB.com and it's always lame streaming stuff where I can't save it.

I got a program called SDP Downloader that let's me save stuff from MLB.com so I save it and use it on Windows Movie Maker.

 

All clips are form MLB.com.

 

You should download the program. Very fun to mess around with.

  • Author

Other kick ass clips!

 

http://punkubi.likestoblog.com/MarlinsApril01.WMV - "Get Over It" by Ok, Go!

 

http://punkubi.likestoblog.com/MarlinsApril02.WMV - "All Downhill From Here" by New Found Glory

 

http://punkubi.likestoblog.com/MarlinsMay01.WMV - "I'm Shakin'" by Rooney

 

http://punkubi.likestoblog.com/MarlinsMay02.WMV - "Let's Get Retarded" by Black Eyed Peas

 

http://punkubi.likestoblog.com/MarlinsPWN.WMV - "Action" by Blink 182 (This one is just a bunch of Fish clips from April, May, and early June.)

 

I had made April and May already but decided to redo them because I found out how to edit better and I think they're better.

 

:D

:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

 

That's some awesome stuff dude. My vote goes to ""Let's Get Retarded" by Black Eyed Peas". I just watched that thing like 20,000 times :)

A-Gon is highlight real material, folks!

 

Proved in this little 2:00 clip I made of some Gold Glove defense and Copper Slugger offense. ;>_>

 

Music: All I Want - The Offsprings...

 

Notes: It looks pretty good. If it doesn't work, press refresh a few times.

 

Enjoy The Amazing Sea Bass!

 

http://punkubi.likestoblog.com/AlexGonzalez.WMV

Where is the consistency? Now you love Alex? Didn't you have him on your so called Suck Squad? Is it simply a case of what have you done for me lately?

Hello Darkness, my old friend

Where is the consistency? Now you love Alex? Didn't you have him on your so called Suck Squad? Is it simply a case of what have you done for me lately?

When A-gon hit the walk-off homer in Game 4 last year, my husband jumped up, cheering and yelling: "Way to go, Gonzalez; I'll never say a bad word about you again." Since then, every time my husband tries to start on A-gon I remind him of that promise and he shuts up pretty quickly.

Where is the consistency? Now you love Alex? Didn't you have him on your so called Suck Squad? Is it simply a case of what have you done for me lately?

When A-gon hit the walk-off homer in Game 4 last year, my husband jumped up, cheering and yelling: "Way to go, Gonzalez; I'll never say a bad word about you again." Since then, every time my husband tries to start on A-gon I remind him of that promise and he shuts up pretty quickly. lol, that's pretty funny

Where is the consistency? Now you love Alex? Didn't you have him on your so called Suck Squad? Is it simply a case of what have you done for me lately?

When A-gon hit the walk-off homer in Game 4 last year, my husband jumped up, cheering and yelling: "Way to go, Gonzalez; I'll never say a bad word about you again." Since then, every time my husband tries to start on A-gon I remind him of that promise and he shuts up pretty quickly. :lol

Nitpick much?

A-Gon is highlight real material, folks!

 

Proved in this little 2:00 clip I made of some Gold Glove defense and Copper Slugger offense. ;>_>

 

Music: All I Want - The Offsprings...

 

Notes: It looks pretty good. If it doesn't work, press refresh a few times.

 

Enjoy The Amazing Sea Bass!

 

http://punkubi.likestoblog.com/AlexGonzalez.WMV

Where is the consistency? Now you love Alex? Didn't you have him on your so called Suck Squad? Is it simply a case of what have you done for me lately? its cause he doesnt suck anymore...no now we LOVE him.

 

:)

Where is the consistency? Now you love Alex? Didn't you have him on your so called Suck Squad? Is it simply a case of what have you done for me lately?

When A-gon hit the walk-off homer in Game 4 last year, my husband jumped up, cheering and yelling: "Way to go, Gonzalez; I'll never say a bad word about you again." Since then, every time my husband tries to start on A-gon I remind him of that promise and he shuts up pretty quickly. lol My nickname for him last year was ASh*t, but I promised after that homer I would never call him that again

 

Anyways Uber you're the man good job with all this stuff, very impressive. Is it hard to do? or take a long time

  • Author

Where is the consistency??? Now you love Alex??? Didn't you have him on your so called Suck Squad??? Is it simply a case of what have you done for me lately?

When A-gon hit the walk-off homer in Game 4 last year, my husband jumped up, cheering and yelling: "Way to go, Gonzalez; I'll never say a bad word about you again." Since then, every time my husband tries to start on A-gon I remind him of that promise and he shuts up pretty quickly. lol My nickname for him last year was ASh*t, but I promised after that homer I would never call him that again

 

Anyways Uber you're the man good job with all this stuff, very impressive. Is it hard to do? or take a long time Takes about 20 minutes.

  • Author

A-Gon is highlight real material, folks!

 

Proved in this little 2:00 clip I made of some Gold Glove defense and Copper Slugger offense. ;>_>

 

Music: All I Want - The Offsprings...

 

Notes: It looks pretty good. If it doesn't work, press refresh a few times.

 

Enjoy The Amazing Sea Bass!

 

http://punkubi.likestoblog.com/AlexGonzalez.WMV

Where is the consistency? Now you love Alex? Didn't you have him on your so called Suck Squad? Is it simply a case of what have you done for me lately? Dude, it's not like I never supported him. Early last year I thought he can keep hitting .300 for the whole year and people on the ESPN boards thougth I was stupid. If the players are sucking, they're sucking. But it doesn't mean I'm not going to support them and hope they do something good. Whenever Oliver started I never said any s*** like "Oh great watch him give up 20 runs."

 

It's like Cape and his doghouse. I'm sure Cape roots for Beckett, but he's in his doghouse.

 

And why aren't you ever here after wins?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.