Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Amazing Sea Bass!

Featured Replies

That was very cool, where did you find all of the video clips to even put into the video in the first place?

 

It seems like the only place I can ever find video clips is from MLB.com and it's always lame streaming stuff where I can't save it.

I got a program called SDP Downloader that let's me save stuff from MLB.com so I save it and use it on Windows Movie Maker.

 

All clips are form MLB.com.

 

You should download the program. Very fun to mess around with. Where can I get/download Windows Movie Maker?

 

I've got Windows 2000.

make one of the mets

 

are there any songs that last only 20 seconds?

 

 

*rim shot* You could always inject porn to extend the time of the video and make sure that the viewer leaves, um, satisfied.

 

Not like they'd enjoy watching the Muts :blink:

  • Author

That was very cool, where did you find all of the video clips to even put into the video in the first place?

 

It seems like the only place I can ever find video clips is from MLB.com and it's always lame streaming stuff where I can't save it.

I got a program called SDP Downloader that let's me save stuff from MLB.com so I save it and use it on Windows Movie Maker.

 

All clips are form MLB.com.

 

You should download the program. Very fun to mess around with. Where can I get/download Windows Movie Maker?

 

I've got Windows 2000. Sadly, Windows Movie Maker only works with Windows XP. It comes with XP.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.