Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

For those with ESPN Classic

Featured Replies

"He doesn't bring in Jim Eichsenrech because he wants him to swing the bat. He puts in someone he'd rather sacrafice (Cliff Floyd)."

 

Gotta love it.

Yeah, that Indian team was amazing. In position order:

 

2- Alomar Jr

3- Thome

4- Tony Fernandez

5- Matt Williams

6- Omar Vizquel

7- David Justice

8- Kenny Lofton

9- Manny Ramirez

 

Damn

To the 8th we go.....this is tense man I don't know if we can pull it off

Dind't know manny ramriez was playing RF for clevland

Jim Thome was 25 and Ramirez was 24 if I recall correctly.

Yeah, that Indian team was amazing. In position order:

 

2- Alomar Jr

3- Thome

4- Tony Fernandez

5- Matt Williams

6- Omar Vizquel

7- David Justice

8- Kenny Lofton

9- Manny Ramirez

 

Damn

Actually Kenny Lofton played for Atlanta that year. Marquis Grissom played center for the Indians in 97.

Dind't know manny ramriez was playing RF for clevland

Jim Thome was 25 and Ramirez was 24 if I recall correctly. And Manny was skinny!

And after retiring the Indians in the top of the 8th, Renteria leads off for the Fish

Renteria falls down, Gary to hit with one out

I'm predicting that we'll pull this one out in extras... Just a hunch.

SHHHHHHH! Don't Jinx it!

I'm predicting that we'll pull this one out in extras... Just a hunch.

I disagree, no way the Fish get any runs off of Mesa in the 9th.

I'm predicting that we'll pull this one out in extras... Just a hunch.

I disagree, no way the Fish get any runs off of Mesa in the 9th. Joe Table is automatic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.