Jordan Wants to Own Heat?

Heckeroo

Yeah, I heard that. Then again, why wouldn't he? Decent fan base to build around, good young team, new arena and its Miami. The only problem is Eddie Jones.

Jones has a Jordan contract though right.

I know he used to. huh?

u mean contact?

Yeah, I heard that. Then again, why wouldn't he? Decent fan base to build around, good young team, new arena and its Miami. The only problem is Eddie Jones.

I know he used to. huh?

u mean contact? No I mean a shoe contract.

I know he used to. huh?

u mean contact? No I mean a shoe contract. oOoOoOoOoO

yea, he does

i'm 80% sure

I know he used to. huh?

u mean contact? No I mean a shoe contract. oOoOoOoOoO

yea, he does

i'm 80% sure Yeah, EJ is on Team Jordan.

I caught it at the end and they said something about being moved to Vegas. Would Jordan do that?

If so, HELL NO. I want my Heat, damn it.

They were probably talking about the expos or something like that but not the heat,they have a home(and it's new)and we're getting fan's...gimme 1 reason to move us to vegas,i'm telling you,you probably heard wrong that's all.

No, they said something about Stern being reluctant to make a team in Vegas because it might not work and then for some reason, they mentioned the Heat, Magic, and Hornets. Jordan as out owner would be great but not if we move the team. KEEP IT HERE.

What's the obsession with commissioners wanting to establish teams in Vegas? Sure, it'd be a hell of an attraction, but could a possible team established in Vegas have any firm fan base? You'll have a full house probably most of the time, but who'd be a committed fan?

why would eddie be a problem?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:banghead :banghead :banghead :whistle Are you joking? :lol

Why would EJ be a problem?

ROFLMAO

why is eddie a problem???

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

did you even bother watching game 6 vs. indiana? eddie blew it!

and that play he made when he shot it over the basket is a microcosm of his ability. hes not that good a shooter, he drives like a girl, he cant finish, and he sucks in crunch time

and oh yeah heres his contract:

04-05=13.4 mil

05-06=14.5 mil

06-07=15.6 mil

this guy is gonna hold us back from getting quality FAs that could take us to the finals, cause all the heat need to get to the next level is one more weapon

why is eddie a problem???

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

did you even bother watching game 6 vs. indiana? eddie blew it!

and that play he made when he shot it over the basket is a microcosm of his ability. hes not that good a shooter, he drives like a girl, he cant finish, and he sucks in crunch time

and oh yeah heres his contract:

04-05=13.4 mil

05-06=14.5 mil

06-07=15.6 mil

this guy is gonna hold us back from getting quality FAs that could take us to the finals, cause all the heat need to get to the next level is one more weapon So?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.