Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

hey i am new

Featured Replies

(As many of you know I am one of the diehard Panthers fans who supports the team through thick and thin). Just like with the Marlins.

WOOOO!!! :thumbup My fellow Panther fan!

 

And if the Panthers make it to the Stanley Cup in the near future, and all these kids get to go to a Stanley Cup game and I am stuck at home listening to Barry Melrose, I will be super pissed.

 

And so will I. I go to every HockeyFest, attend as many games as I can, watch the games on TV.... and if I will be stuck watching them at Ale House or at home if they get to the Cup Finals, I am gonna be one pissed chica. Hell, I am pretty damn sure they don't know who Roberto Luongo is. :mad : I mean, when I saw him at PPS, I was the only one who went up to him while everyone else looked at us as if asking, "Who the hell is that guy?" :lol

WELCOME

 

 

 

So you're from Hialeah......Do you know Jose?

where does he live Hialeah...am I not saying it right... :blink:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.