Steve Finley Trade Talk

Stag5

Okay Beltran for Ramon Castro and Justin Wayne

or

Steve Finley for Abraham Nunez and Gracesqui.

You feel better now?

Last year we traded Adrian Gonzalez, Will Smith and Ryan Snare for 1/2 seson of Uggie.

Last year we traded Denny Bautista our top pitching prospect, Don Levinski and an extra contract year for Jeff Conine.

But you're right...we will land that big bat for Nunez, Castro and Mike Neu :banghead

you're right we'd have to give up at least one of our best prospects, like I said Scott Olsen, but Choi is not a prospect he's part of our current team. Switch Choi with one of our top prospects and you may be on to something. I respect that answer. You threw out a top name. When someone says "anyone" it means they either have no idea what is in the minors or will be the first to cry and whine when a trade is made and we give up big-time prospects.

No offense Mr Awesome, but when you knock one trade and say you will give up prospects....the offer of "anyone" is kind of vague. Your idea of prospects are Hermedia and Olson or Nunez and Castro?

If you're talking about Beltran I think the it would take 2 maybe 3 major prospects to get done, and Stokes would definetly be involved along with one of our top pitchers. Olsen, Bazardo, Vanden Hurk. Then probably 1 or 2 players like Nunez and one of our AAA pitchers.

For Steve Finley it would take on of our top pitchers, and probably a couple more young players who are closer to the majors.

or

You feel better now?

Last year we traded Adrian Gonzalez, Will Smith and Ryan Snare for 1/2 seson of Uggie.

Last year we traded Denny Bautista our top pitching prospect, Don Levinski and an extra contract year for Jeff Conine.

But you're right...we will land that big bat for Nunez, Castro and Mike Neu :banghead

you're right we'd have to give up at least one of our best prospects, like I said Scott Olsen, but Choi is not a prospect he's part of our current team. Switch Choi with one of our top prospects and you may be on to something. I respect that answer. You threw out a top name. When someone says "anyone" it means they either have no idea what is in the minors or will be the first to cry and whine when a trade is made and we give up big-time prospects.

No offense Mr Awesome, but when you knock one trade and say you will give up prospects....the offer of "anyone" is kind of vague. Your idea of prospects are Hermedia and Olson or Nunez and Castro? I would give up anyone

Stokes, Hermida, Wilson, Willingham(ugh), Olsen, Allison, Holdzkom, Nickerson, Bazardo

you name it, i would give it up

If you're talking about Beltran I think the it would take 2 maybe 3 major prospects to get done, and Stokes would definetly be involved along with one of our top pitchers. Olsen, Bazardo, Vanden Hurk. Then probably 1 or 2 players like Nunez and one of our AAA pitchers.

For Steve Finley it would take on of our top pitchers, and probably a couple more young players who are closer to the majors.

With Tankersley on the charts, why not? Trade one of our top young pitching prospects. Hell, I say give 'em Hutch, S. Olsen and Stokes - that should get it started.

or

You feel better now?

But you're right...we will land that big bat for Nunez, Castro and Mike Neu? :banghead

No offense Mr Awesome, but when you knock one trade and say you will give up prospects....the offer of "anyone" is kind of vague. Your idea of prospects are Hermedia and Olson or Nunez and Castro? I would give up anyone

Stokes, Hermida, Wilson, Willingham(ugh), Olsen, Allison, Holdzkom, Nickerson, Bazardo

you name it, i would give it up EVEN MURPHY?

Come on now.

Sheesh...I figured I'd throw up a quick trade thought at 1:45AM and maybe see some replies in the AM. I didn't realize it would be reacted to like a Fox News Alert :)

It was a terrible trade, what dsd you expect? I thought it was creative. Certainly a break from Castro and Nunez for (fill in the blank).

or

You feel better now?

But you're right...we will land that big bat for Nunez, Castro and Mike Neu? :banghead

you name it, i would give it up Hermida should not be involved in any deal in my opinion. You look at our lineup down the roade and we pretty much have 6 of the 8 spots filled for a while. Only wholes are in LF and C and Hermida is going to fill that whole in left and I think he'll fill it very well.

Switch Choi with one of our top prospects and you may be on to something.

Thats the problem...stag isn't on to anything

NOTHING

if we are going to make a trade for a 3 spot make it a good one

make this a trade that can significantly make our offense better

Beltran is that man..until then f*** everyone else

If you are going to give up prospects, then do it, and get something back for it

Finley is good but he is no Beltran

And hes not likely to keep jacking balls out of the park like he has either

Its not every year that we get a chance to get to the playoffs

what?

You'd trade Murphy? Murphy is probably only our fourth best pitching prospect, out of those 4 he's probably closest to the majors, but he's still not a real big time prospect. Who do you have in front of him? Olsen and Bazardo are the only two I can think of. Unless you are considering Allison. And I actually think Murphy will pan out better than Olsen but thats just me.

what?

You'd trade Murphy? Murphy is probably only our fourth best pitching prospect, out of those 4 he's probably closest to the majors, but he's still not a real big time prospect. Who do you have in front of him? Olsen and Bazardo are the only two I can think of. Unless you are considering Allison. And I actually think Murphy will pan out better than Olsen but thats just me. I know the kid's name just came up recently but Henricus Vanden Hurk who is playing at Jupiter just turned 19 less than a month ago and has an era of 1.05. I'm not sure where he came from but from what I've heard he's lights out, and he's younger than both Olsen and Bazardo.

u should be thrown into an open field and tell a team of snipers to have fun with you for proposing that trade

The kiddies are awake I see. I just love replies that call for someone's death and F this and F that. Maturity is a great thing to look forward to. When you hit puberty, tell us....because then we know maturity is just a few years away.