D-Rays lookin alot like the 2003 Marlins

Teal Shadow

Should there be alot of concern with the Fish playing the D-Rays next weekend? next week is going to be real tough. Braves and D-Rays? :blink: Next week at this time the panic bottom could be on.

Its funny because Admin Bowa said it was a disadvantage that the Marlins are playing the D-Rays and his Phillies are playing the Red Sox. I wonder if he feels the same now

I think its going to be tough. I mean we didnt do good against the Braves, despite them losing a lot of talent last year, in the beg. of the season. And the D Rays are hitt right now. But I don't think they are like the 2003 Marlins unless they can keep it up for a lot longer...

But I don't think they are like the 2003 Marlins unless they can keep it up for a lot longer.

by the way they have the best record since May 20th :blink: the marlins had the best record for a lot longer...

the drays have just been the best for the past month

if they continue for a while longer than they will be the same in the aspect of getting the job done

simple answer:

NO

They don't have a chance in HELL to get to the playoffs.

(see: Boston, New York)

:plain

I agree with those two in the same division...but that doesn't mean that they aren't one of the top teams in the AL.

WOW did I just say that :blink:

They won't make the playoffs come on! Even though they beat the Yanks and the Sox everytime they play em (hypothetically), they have to beat a s***load of other teams to be 30-40 games over .500 come September to be competing with the two giants of the AL East. They've definitely improved, I'm happy for them. I just think that if they win over 70 games, or if they finish over .500, this season will be a HUGE success for the franchise!

Lets see if Admin Beinfest talks to their GM about Jorge Sosa or Columne.

I dont want any of those guys... :o :o :o

What!?!

Those guys throw gas and are awesome. Our guys throw better gas. :)

Don't think that our guys are bad just because they havent been so good the past few games.

We wont have a problem with our pitching like we have been having the past few games.

the marlins had the best record for a lot longer...

if they continue for a while longer than they will be the same in the aspect of getting the job done

:rolleyes:

Of course they had a better record... they played a full season...

the marlins had the best record for a lot longer...

:rolleyes:

Of course they had a better record... they played a full season... yeah, and what im saying that the drays have to play like this A FULL SEASON and not just a month to be like the 2003 Marlins.

Haven't you guys noticed that we usually get teams when they are their hottest? The Reds, The White Sox, The Devil Rays...

It's not fair.

Mets, Padres, Astros, Reds.

We haven't seen a struggling team since Arizona and before tha the west coast trip.

That's the absolute worst thing for a team lacking confidence themselves. JP's too afraid to take a good lead and pitchers are still nimbling.