Marlins lose sole possession of 1st

FishFanPR

I'm a baseball fan, I know you win some and lose some, but what the hell is going on here? I know we don't have some of the key figures from last year, we're still playing over .500, but I do have a feeling that we're underachieving. We have one of the best starting rotations, and a good lineup, IMO...what is going on here?

We definitely miss some bats, but we still have All Stars Castillo and Lowell, speedy Pierre, man child Cabrera, and surprising #s by Choi...

I don't want to get over worried here. I remember the Phils at the beginning of the season, they couldn't win even if their lives depended on it. They were going through a terrible slump, and I think we're either going through one, or starting to go through one! I'm a firm believer that this is our division to lose, and I certainly hope we don't lose it!

This texas team is playing some good baseball. They have some good, solid young guys!

I don't feel for AJ, he gave up a lead the very next inning.

I'm tired of you. You're getting so annoying with everyone in your doghouse and s***. You're turning into a little negative troll who says the team is awesome when we win but THEY suck when THEY lose.

shut up Time to stop babying him and the others Ramp. He was given the lead and choked it back up. He can't depend on the offense coming in and scoring 5 runs when he needs.

Stats don't lie Ramp, he almost had a loss because he gave up the walk and then the homer.

shut up Time to stop babying him and the others Ramp. He was given the lead and choked it back up. He can't depend on the offense coming in and scoring 5 runs when he needs.

Stats don't lie Ramp, he almost had a loss because he gave up the walk and then the homer. SHUT THE HELL UP.

Just because he gave up a home run doesn't mean he choked. Troll.

FACT IS, he had a quality start and kept us in it. We only scored 2 runs today.

Stats don't lie Ramp, he almost had a loss because he gave up the walk and then the homer. just die

I'm tired of you. You're getting so annoying with everyone in your doghouse and s***. You're turning into a little negative troll who says the team is awesome when we win but THEY suck when THEY lose. no, I am not. AJ needs to step up and didn't. Sure he did well the rest of the game, but he gave up the lead. You can't do that to your team. They are struggling and you give up the run they worked to put up there.

I thought AJ looked great. He made one mistake (well, two if you count the walk) and unfortunately our offense just couldn't let him slide by with that. These guys are giving our pitchers ZERO room for error and that's just not how you win ballgames.

But on the positive side...AJ looks like a real pitcher again after his first couple starts were sketchy. He will only get better from here and he has gotten back in the groove real fast.... good to see...

I'm tired of you. You're getting so annoying with everyone in your doghouse and s***. You're turning into a little negative troll who says the team is awesome when we win but THEY suck when THEY lose. no, I am not. AJ needs to step up and didn't. Sure he did well the rest of the game, but he gave up the lead. You can't do that to your team. They are struggling and you give up the run they worked to put up there. Oh yeah. No pitcher in baseball has EVER done that. SHUT UP.

what the f*** does that mean?

he gave up 2 runs for his entire outing I'm with you DTrizzle...if we're getting pissed for AJ's 2 ER effort, then we're all going down the drain! He pitched a hell of a game, and he gave us a ridiculous chance to win, just as last time. The problem here is the offense, I won't deny it!

I am not trolling. It is the truth, AJ shouldn't have walked him, but he did. He shouldn't have given up the homer, but he did. the offense should have score more runs to win this one, but they didn't. AJ has to pick up the offense by going at least a couple of innings before letting a run score.

I am not trolling. It is the truth, AJ shouldn't have walked him, but he did. He shouldn't have given up the homer, but he did. the offense should have score more runs to win this one, but they didn't. AJ has to pick up the offense by going at least a couple of innings before letting a run score.

Do you understand baseball? NO ONE IS PERFECT. AJ was as good as he can be today. He's still coming back from TJS.

Out offense had 33 outs to work with and couldn't produce. Stop blaming AJ, troll.

I'm with you DTrizzle...if we're getting pissed for AJ's 2 ER effort, then we're all going down the drain! He pitched a hell of a game, and he gave us a ridiculous chance to win, just as last time. The problem here is the offense, I won't deny it!

Thanks dood

i appreciate