We Want Doughnuts

RossInfoMan

I saw this in the Herald the other day and thought it was pretty funny:

And finally, there is this from Marlins infielder Mike Mordecai: Unaware the team's deal is with Krispy Kreme, Mordecai's brother walked into a West Palm Beach Dunkin' Donuts on Wednesday night, told the cashier the Marlins had (at least) 12 hits and asked for his free donuts. The clueless employee gave him two dozen, no questions asked.

And finally, there is this from Marlins infielder Mike Mordecai: Unaware the team's deal is with Krispy Kreme, Mordecai's brother walked into a West Palm Beach Dunkin' Donuts on Wednesday night, told the cashier the Marlins had (at least) 12 hits and asked for his free donuts. The clueless employee gave him two dozen, no questions asked.

yeah i heard it during a game i think or i could have been on marlins on deck

Dunkin Donuts should advertise "all competitors offers" then seed notes that it includes the 12-hit deal and piggyback on the Krispy Kreme advertising dollars.