SS- Gonzalez

3B- Lowell

RF- Cabrera

2B- Castillo

C- Treanor

DH- Willis

LF- Nu?ez

Not like the real one is doing any better :chair

Ok, we all no McKeon won't let Willis DH (especially with Beckett on the DL) but why do some people on this board agree with him?

We play NL ball most of the year, in a good start he would get three at bats in a game, would 4 really kill him?

Guest Juanky

How about this instead:

CF- Pierre

1B- Choi

SS- Gonzalez

3B- Lowell

RF- Cabrera

2B- Castillo

C- Treanor

LF- Willis

DH- Easley

Well, he DOES have a good arm.

Oh my goodness....This is getting ridiculous...I understand, we're struggling offensively, but nobody on this board can honestly say they would rather see Dontrelle in the outfield. He's a good hitting pitcher, that's about it....

I am saying both LF and SP. I understand that, but it will never happen and I don't think it should. Dontrelle's job is not to drive in runs or to even bat well. He's here to pitch. If the guys they're paying to provide the offense aren't doing the job, changes have to be made. You don't make a pitcher a position player....That's just ridiculous...I wouldn't mind seeing him DH one day, but if that ever does happen, I think it will be Jack making a point, not something long term...

To put things in perspective here....would a company ever let their accountant be a psychologist for a day because he's a good listener?? Probably not...Same thing dude...Maybe an extreme comparison, but it proves my point.

Dontrelle James Willis will no doubt win a gold glove in Left field within 2 years. Mark my words.

That's cause his not ganna play LF his ganna be a pitcher for the rest of his life. What you guys Dontrelle is? Babe Ruth? Puting him in LF is just dumb, how can you put D-Train to play the OF when he need to keep pitching in his mind not hitting and fielding? Why are you guys trying into idiots like White Sox fans? (the ones at WSI)