Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Camouflage Shirts

Featured Replies

JP & AJ bought camouflage shirts for the whole team and were wearing them during batting practice.

 

New team thing, huh? :shifty

aj bought all of them i thought they said and they also said they all were wearing them in the club house and u couldnt see any of them but their shirts

That's cool. I wonder if they do this a lot. Being together home and road for 7 months of the year must be tough if there are primadonnas in the clubhouse.

u couldnt see any of them but their shirts

That was just a bad joke

u couldnt see any of them but their shirts

That was just a bad joke horrible joke. It took a while for me to get that. I didn't know what she was talking about. Kinda cute I guess, but not funny.

u couldnt see any of them but their shirts

That was just a bad joke horrible joke. It took a while for me to get that. I didn't know what she was talking about. Kinda cute I guess, but not funny. Actually, Len and Tommy made that joke. They worded it better though

With all the military in SoFla, the Marlins should have military unis for those special days like the Padres do. It would be so cool. We already have Army Billy. :shifty

Those Pad uniforms were atrocious

 

And fishy, I know it was something Len and T-Money said. That's why I pointed it out.

Those Pad uniforms were atrocious

 

And fishy, I know it was something Len and T-Money said. That's why I pointed it out.

I wasn't responding to your comment.

i personally like the SD camo unis.

I think that it shows a nice team unity thing. Maybe the team coming together, like everyone saw them last year is what we need to get out of the offensive rut, but I dont know if shirts are going to solve that.

Could these guys turn into the Miami Hurricanes of old?? :blink:

 

 

 

 

Whatever lights a fire in their @$$ :thumbup

They could play in their Hanes, if it gets us wins.

 

Nice thing for AJ and Juan to do for the team.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.