Most Right wing film of 2004

I'm sure as hell not going to praise it, based on that dumbass title. "Hates America"? Are we being a little extreme here? This is the same kind of action that gets conservatives lumped in with these bomb-throwing troglodytes, and it pisses me off.

I'm sure as hell not going to praise it, based on that dumbass title. "Hates America"? Are we being a little extreme here? This is the same kind of action that gets conservatives lumped in with these bomb-throwing troglodytes, and it pisses me off.

434516[/snapback]

Agreed. "Hates America" is a little strong, although I have no clue what the movie is going to portray Micheal Moore as.

I saw Moore on Conan the other night and he seemed like his mind was in the right place. It's his opinion, what he feels is best for the country, and he has a right to have that opinion.

434516[/snapback]

Agreed. "Hates America" is a little strong, although I have no clue what the movie is going to portray Micheal Moore as.

I saw Moore on Conan the other night and he seemed like his mind was in the right place. It's his opinion, what he feels is best for the country, and he has a right to have that opinion.

434522[/snapback]

And God Bless America, we have the right to say he's a out-and-out narcissistic fraud who turns misleading and rhetoric in a art form.

434516[/snapback]

434522[/snapback]

And God Bless America, we have the right to say he's a out-and-out narcissistic fraud who turns misleading and rhetoric in a art form.

434524[/snapback]

Oh, I don't really like the guy and I think what he does is pretty misleading too, but he's just doing what he thinks is right and it's not hurting me.

So? I think, again, that he is a fraud, and that he is cheapening the national debate with his cheap shots and juvenile pandering. That is hurting something, and I have every right to express my belief that he sucks.

434535[/snapback]

OK. I think he sucks too.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

It is no secret that anyone who opposes this administration or expresses a dissenting opinion is deemed "unpatriotic". Right-wing Nuts can go to hell! :mischief

:blink: :blink: Wait Right-wing nuts think Liberals are evil. Liberals think Right-wing nuts are evil... OMG we're all going to hell! :o

This country needs to go back to its roots of life, liberty, and property. We need to stop allowing activist judges to shape the way our country and its citizens have to act based on their [the judges] opinions. It should not be about liberal or conservative, because the truth is the liberals will without question agree with any anti-bush or anti-war propaganda they hear b/c thats what they want to hear and it goes both ways. This country is about freedom for all, which includes as little as possible government interference in our lives in ALL aspects whether it be fiscally or morally. Thats the bottom line people from both sides distort this to often and thats what has to stop/

This country needs to go back to its roots of life, liberty, and property. We need to stop allowing activist judges to shape the way our country and its citizens have to act based on their [the judges] opinions. It should not be about liberal or conservative, because the truth is the liberals will without question agree with any anti-bush or anti-war propaganda they hear b/c thats what they want to hear and it goes both ways. This country is about freedom for all, which includes as little as possible government interference in our lives in ALL aspects whether it be fiscally or morally. Thats the bottom line people from both sides distort this to often and thats what has to stop/

436423[/snapback]

I agree. Even though I'm pretty sure we disagree on Social issues.

436423[/snapback]

436430[/snapback]

Our main disagreement is so inherent, because to me welfare and the such are fiscal issues and not a social ones, because my beef with it is in terms of spending. To me social issues are abortion, gay marriage and so forth

436423[/snapback]

436430[/snapback]

Our main disagreement is so inherent, because to me welfare and the such are fiscal issues and not a social ones, because my beef with it is in terms of spending. To me social issues are abortion, gay marriage and so forth

436444[/snapback]

Ok, how about I call it "social programs". BTW what happened to our awesome thread of revamping Social programs? :blink:

436423[/snapback]

This country is far too partisan, especially when they cling to sides that all dot he same thing : increase bureaucracy, lessen our rights, and blow people up.

No one is a god damn individual anymore. We can't think or ourselves, we can't work for ourseleves, we have the government, media, and demagogues telling us how to live, what to do, and what to think because we are so god damn lazy. This will make our minds more numb and bring an end to our rights and our society.

436423[/snapback]

Amen brutha