How Sweep it Is, PART II

This game had more nonstop excitement and incredible turns than any game i ever saw, yes the postseason games from last year had comebacks and events but lets put it this way if this game tonight was a playoff game it clearly goes down as a top game in the history of baseball.

it was THAT good.

all 4 hours and twenty minutes of it.

This game had more nonstop excitement and incredible turns than any game i ever saw, yes the postseason games from last year had comebacks and events but lets put it this way if this game tonight was a playoff game it clearly goes down as a top game in the history of baseball.

it was THAT good.

436119[/snapback]

No offense my man, but there were 2 games in the Marlins/Giants series last year in a row to end the thing that I consider better than tonight's Yanks/Sox game.

for you.

i said to ME this was the best game I saw.

it had everythign you could want, its not even like someone imploded or choked it was a long hard well excecuted baseball game. all the little events like Boston havign 5 IFers and havign players swapping gloves and changing positions to defent the bases loaded situations added something different that not many games have. then you have all the sidenotes suchas Nomah sobbing on the bench since he is in a feude with the team along with jeter giving up his body to preserve the tie all of this added to an incredible game.

i supose it is only seen this way if you root for one team or another but this was stuff of legends and i can only wish every fan can see a game like that.

it was THAT good.

436119[/snapback]

I agree 100%

It was an unbelievable game... from hitting homeruns (Tony Clark and Posada) off Pedro to Halsey (3rd career start.... vs Red Sox nonetheless) holding them to 2 or 3 runs, the game was a seesaw battle. The Yankees had a number of innings with winning chances, and the Red Sox battled through it. Manny hitting 2 homeruns, Pedro nailing Sheff, Leskanic nailing Sheff, Arod making a clutch double play, Jeter's play... it was definitely a Yankee Classic to say the least.