Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If anyone cares. . .

Featured Replies

Going to the greatest city in the world, New York City, until July 30, tommorow morning. I'll find a computer and will be on occasionally but I won't be here that much.

 

At first I was a little sad I had to leave the Marlins during such a homestand but the way they're playing I can't wait to get out. I'll be at the 2 Marlin games in Shea on the 19th and 20th and the 2 times we play in Philly on the 21st and 22nd.

 

Adios :thumbup

  • Author

I'll be going to see Fudge and the Tigers on the 7th. I won't bring any batteries, though.

who don't shut up, ever.

 

and half the time they're not watching the game.

 

they're yapping at each other.

439007[/snapback]

Definitely, I miss spring training baseball. baseball at its purest.

I'll be going to see Fudge and the Tigers on the 7th. I won't bring any batteries, though.

438980[/snapback]

 

:thumbup

 

Go Tigers. That is all.

that's so true. even the beer is 8 bucks. the view sucks and the fans are ignorant morons who think pop outs are homers.

438981[/snapback]

 

Last time I was there, I got questions by some australian dude next to me about every part of the game. He kept on asking why a foul ball on strike two isn't a strike out. Then some obnoxious drunk two seats down who after every play wanted to slap someone's hand.

  • Author

Ok guys, so is this what I've missed?:

 

We won Sunday; Bassy, Cabs and Easley hit HRs

Lost on Monday; Beckett aggravates blisters

Won on Tuesday; Bassy 3run shot

Lost on W-day; 3 base runners in 9th but no run

 

Willingham has been called up but is playing LF? Que es eso?

Anything else?

Ok guys, so is this what I've missed?:

 

We won Sunday; Bassy, Cabs and Easley hit HRs

Lost on Monday; Beckett aggravates blisters

Won on Tuesday; Bassy 3run shot

Lost on W-day; 3 base runners in 9th but no run

 

Willingham has been called up but is playing LF? Que es eso?

Anything else?

447132[/snapback]

Beckett back on the 15day DL, AJ is on a roll, Brad has spider bites but he should be ok, Tuesday's lineup was amazing with Choi batting second and Willy hitting 5th. Willy is doing really well, and the team seems to be sorta coming out of it. Mets series will be big.

 

We also got 4 all stars: Pavs, Mikey, Miguelito, and Armando. All but Pavs (who was chosen by Jack) were chosen by the players.

  • Author

Ok guys, so is this what I've missed?:

 

We won Sunday; Bassy, Cabs and Easley hit HRs

Lost on Monday; Beckett aggravates blisters

Won on Tuesday; Bassy 3run shot

Lost on W-day; 3 base runners in 9th but no run

 

Willingham has been called up but is playing LF? Que es eso?

Anything else?

447132[/snapback]

Beckett back on the 15day DL, AJ is on a roll, Brad has spider bites but he should be ok, Tuesday's lineup was amazing with Choi batting second and Willy hitting 5th. Willy is doing really well, and the team seems to be sorta coming out of it. Mets series will be big.

 

We also got 4 all stars: Pavs, Mikey, Miguelito, and Armando. All but Pavs (who was chosen by Jack) were chosen by the players.

447167[/snapback]

Ok, thanks Juanky.

 

This series is huge!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.