All kinds of health problems tonight

PBMarlin

From Rotoworld:

Josh Beckett had to leave his start tonight after four innings due to a blister. He's expected to go back on the DL.

This is getting very annoying. Beckett yielded three runs -- two earned -- and struck out six before departing. Darren Oliver might get a start in his place this weekend.

Mike Redmond left tonight's game after seven innings with lower back stiffness.

Jeff Conine went 0-for-4 tonight and is just 2-for-20 this month.

If Conine's shoulder remains a problem, the Marlins are going to have to acquire a left fielder to bat in the middle of the order. The problem is that they may not have the money to both acquire an outfielder and get the setup man they need.

Not very good news for the fish. If we can just somehow make it to the All-Star break. Sighs.

If Redmond goes on the DL, there's no better option than Willingham. And hopefully he can provide the Cabrera like spark. Not to mention I believe Treanor can get the job done, a far cry from what I believed when he was called up. He has shown me something.

And like the paragraph stated, this Josh Beckett thing is getting extremely annoying, and it's holding back this franchise.