Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Compliment Post!

Featured Replies

some others

 

Joe-thanks for sellin me that gold grill dawg

Das Texan-the coolest a**hole i know

02pac-gets owned by tons of women, owned.

BAW-good s*** man, good s***

BroadwayBaby84- For constantly lying and saying im hot :thumbup

448200[/snapback]

:lol :lol :lol :lol

I would just like to tell you all.

 

I Hate you all and flaming bags of dog poop have been placed at your front door. Double bags at The Walansky Residence

Viagra - For making Bob the man he once was once again.

448189[/snapback]

 

Bob you're behind the times. Cialis = 4 hours. After that Liz is gonna have to call your doctor

448195[/snapback]

 

Bob tried it and ran back to his little blue friend.

Viagra - For making Bob the man he once was once again.

448189[/snapback]

 

Bob you're behind the times. Cialis = 4 hours. After that Liz is gonna have to call your doctor

448195[/snapback]

 

Bob tried it and ran back to his little blue friend.

448204[/snapback]

why is it blue?

 

oh that little blue friend

Das- for those burning crosses and daily linchings

 

Nugget- for saying the craziest s*** ever

 

Laz- for the constant supply of good laughs

 

BAW- for pwning soriano oh so much

might as well give some more:

 

Rune - i still want to eat your liver

DurableTear - your ok for a rays fan

BoxxxCar - you wubb the beans :thumbup

HeatGirl - i forgive you for ruining the PYPT ... oops nvm that was DT. your kool.

JBurque - he helped me get through that one really bad flashback. :wacko :

I will update my list once more

 

I complement everyone except Rune

 

Thank you

might as well give some more:

 

Rune - i still want to eat your liver

 

448210[/snapback]

 

It's all I can ask. My mom said I'm not allowed to trade my lunch but she's not around so My liver for one of your fine ears?

might as well give some more:

 

Rune - i still want to eat your liver

 

448210[/snapback]

 

It's all I can ask. My mom said I'm not allowed to trade my lunch but she's not around so My liver for one of your fine ears?

448221[/snapback]

:plain oh so gold.

I will update my list once more

 

I complement everyone except Rune

 

Thank you

448216[/snapback]

 

Well I slept with your wife!

I will update my list once more

 

I complement everyone except Rune

 

Thank you

448216[/snapback]

 

Well I slept with your wife!

448226[/snapback]

 

Well I slept with your dad!

BroadwayBaby84- For constantly lying and saying im hot? :thumbup

448200[/snapback]

 

if i were 16 i would bang you

:thumbup

448212[/snapback]

 

:notworthy

*OMGLAZ* - gotta send a shout out to the rubberband man, he keeps it as gully as anyone on the planet. next year you better get some m-80s dude...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.