Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Compliment Post!

Featured Replies

William Jefferson Clinton for being a great President and member of this board.

 

General Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna for trying to get people to like 'futbol'

 

Rosco P Coltrane for being a down home good ole boy.

 

Johnny Reb for being a great mod and intelligent guy even though some think he is stuck up.

 

Admin for taking all the glory and portraying me as the a**hole around here.

ever1lovesme: 4 being my best friend.....even though ur a lil annoying sometimes :D

Laz: for being a really weird yet good friend

Joe: cuz u told me to compliment u.....which i shouldnt after u dissed pavano :p ......... but really for a being a cool and fun lil friend o yeah and for being the air to throne as ruler of the universe lol

ever1lovesme: 4 being my best friend.....even though ur a lil annoying sometimes? :D

 

the " :D " just makes it that much greater

ever1lovesme: 4 being my best friend.....even though ur a lil annoying sometimes? :D

 

the " :D " just makes it that much greater

447951[/snapback]

lol

Admin - for setting all this up

yenta - for being a name I recognize from when I started here

ChefBob - for representing the upstate sports scene

Tonyi - for providing good serious banter

Cyggy - for showing me the way

Joe for being awesome.

447982[/snapback]

 

:thumbup

 

Smart man, we need more people like him

Furman - I see he has ADD therefore badass, always good excuse for slipping grades or flat out laziness

Joe - I could get him to listen to The Spice Girls if I told him they ruled enough

Marlins - Gotta love the entertainment

Shamrock - Great knowledge of politics and music taste is unmatched

Jay - For being you :plain

Juanky - For All The Cyber Sex

FurmanGator - For All The Pwning

DetoritWhat22 - For All The Laughs

LAZ - For Hitting On All Those Computer Chicks

Sheff#1 - For Looking Like Carlton

Sheff#1, I forgot you, but you make pimpin' look easy man.

 

Oh, and how is Uncle Phil and Aunt Vivian doing?

Some more:

 

Joe - For coming up with Orca

NC_Marlin - For keeping Duke/UNC talks civil

Nugget - For calling me a bandwagoner

My Shoutouts Part II

 

Laz: How could I forget the Pimp...

Passion: EVERY guy on this board owes you for the Women of Marlinsbaseball.com thread

Lina: great sense of politics :thumbup

some more since i'm bored

 

Joe - he's a cool cat

Jay - makes me laugh

Laz - being crazy and entertaining

Sheff - he has faith in dorrel wright

Jay: for attempting to destory me...

Box Car: Same as Jay...

Admin: Making the site...

Craig: I don't know why... must be the picture...

Isi: Wiener Mobile...

Joe: Is a Rays fan...

*takes passion and heatgirl off banned list*

448111[/snapback]

 

What is, I commented on you therefore demand to be taken off your list. :mad :

*takes passion and heatgirl off banned list*

448111[/snapback]

 

*does dance*

 

 

Isi: Wiener Mobile...

448113[/snapback]

 

i miss that thing

*takes passion and heatgirl off banned list*

448111[/snapback]

 

What is, I commented on you therefore demand to be taken off your list. :mad :

448117[/snapback]

 

Yeah but you lied many times about downloading songs I told you to download therefore your ass is banned!

Isi: Wiener Mobile...

448113[/snapback]

 

i miss that thing

448118[/snapback]

 

It's in the garage... :thumbup

448128[/snapback]

 

i say we take it out one of these days, for old times sake

*takes passion and heatgirl off banned list*

448111[/snapback]

 

What is, I commented on you therefore demand to be taken off your list. :mad :

448117[/snapback]

 

Yeah but you lied many times about downloading songs I told you to download therefore your ass is banned!

448125[/snapback]

 

I know your songs dood and kazaa would kill my computer. Plus you got rid of it therefore ban and castration. I get the ban but you get the ban and and then having nothing to do while you're banned :mischief

*takes passion and heatgirl off banned list*

448111[/snapback]

 

What is, I commented on you therefore demand to be taken off your list. :mad :

448117[/snapback]

 

Yeah but you lied many times about downloading songs I told you to download therefore your ass is banned!

448125[/snapback]

 

I know your songs dood and kazaa would kill my computer. Plus you got rid of it therefore ban and castration. I get the ban but you get the ban and and then having nothing to do while you're banned :mischief

448133[/snapback]

 

You get taken off the list the same day you admit Cobain > Corgan

 

Til then :mad :

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.