Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What kind of car do you have?

Featured Replies

lol...ya gotta love the riced out civics

448920[/snapback]

Hell yea i love them,they make me the most money...they want all the rice...

450295[/snapback]

 

I was being sarcastic. It's such a waste of money.

old muscle car = soundsly manly

a whiny jap car with a big tailpipe = sounds like some poon tryin to be like Fast and the Furious (ugh)

 

if you're gonna go with horsepower and speed, why not go with real American muscle (unless you have the money for a Viper, Ferrari, etc.).

Nothing like real American muscle! Classic Mustangs are probably my favorite, even though I'm not a F*rd fan.

 

American muscle > Recycled sushi can

Not to mention your car sounds like a weedeater.

 

 

I love how some guy who prefers penis over vagina can comment on something as manly as cars.

 

There's nothing wrong with "rice" cars. I'm sorry you can't afford such cars but it'll be alright, buddy. Yeah yeah, there there....

 

*farts*

Not to mention your car sounds like a weedeater.

 

I love how some guy who prefers penis over vagina can comment on something as manly as cars.

 

There's nothing wrong with "rice" cars. I'm sorry you can't afford such cars but it'll be alright, buddy. Yeah yeah, there there....

 

*farts*

450356[/snapback]

 

pwnage. Have a nice day.

Not to mention your car sounds like a weedeater.

 

I love how some guy who prefers penis over vagina can comment on something as manly as cars.

 

There's nothing wrong with "rice" cars. I'm sorry you can't afford such cars but it'll be alright, buddy. Yeah yeah, there there....

 

*farts*

450356[/snapback]

 

Dude, let it die for Christ's sake.

 

And rice cars do suck.

 

And for the 40th time, I'm straight.

 

*shakes head*

No, you're not. Trust me dude, you're not TOTALLY straight.

 

Plus, your opinion of rice cars sucking does not matter in this forum or in life. :thumbup

 

You can say "I prefer old muscle cars to ricers because I plain just don't like them". By you saying "RICE CARS SUCK !", you are acting as if this is fact, which is not. So, in closing.......

 

I'm going to get a nice, non-diet pepsi colie!

No, you're not. Trust me dude, you're not TOTALLY straight.

 

Plus, your opinion of rice cars sucking does not matter in this forum or in life. :thumbup

 

You can say "I prefer old muscle cars to ricers because I plain just don't like them". By you saying "RICE CARS SUCK !", you are acting as if this is fact, which is not. So, in closing.......

 

I'm going to get a nice, non-diet pepsi colie!

450374[/snapback]

 

How the f*** would you know if I'm not TOTALLY straight?

 

You said earlier I prefer penis over vagina... but I guess you're giving me some ground now since you've adjusted to "just not totally straight". :mischief2

 

And I hope you're referring to everyone's opinions about whether or not rice cars suck. Nobody's opinion matters any less than others. And just for you I'll say: "I don't like rice cars because they look and sound ridiculous"

 

:) Happy now?

It has the 350 engine in there, which to begin with doesn't have to much horsepower, but lot's of room to add more. The owner before us put in dual exhaust (of course, already had headers), and bored out the engines and fiddled with the pistons and such. He got it up to about 425 HP. After my dad bought it, he put a z-06 (newer faster corvettes) suspension on it, lowered it some for curves and such, and him and a few guys took an 80s style corvette back and molded it into the back for a unique look, and then created the mother of all corvettes: a fully functional RAM-air filter system (hence the hole things in the hood). It's added mucho HP (it's up to about 475 now), and unlike other cars with the ram-air...this is fully functional, and not there for looks. That was welded together by taking 2 different year corvette hoods to create one badass hood.

 

He also got a new paintjob on it, Crager SS wheels, etc.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.