July 16, 200422 yr Brazil Colombia your prediction for the final, but on the oher thread you say Mexico over Brazil...What channels show the games? I'd like to see a few and judge for myself
July 16, 200422 yr Brazil Colombia your prediction for the final, but on the oher thread you say Mexico over Brazil...What channels show the games? I'd like to see a few and judge for myself 460389[/snapback] I didn't know Mexio was going to end up playing against Brazil in the quater finals.Mexico has their whole squad playing which is why I see them winning. Check Copa America thread for channel listing.
July 17, 200422 yr Alex Del Piero owns Acqua Uliveto and that little bird on his shoulder, that's about it.
July 21, 200422 yr Author shevchenko. he's awesome. 466046[/snapback] If he could stay healthy he is one of the best no doubt but on the world level Ukraine doesnt have much quality besides him
July 21, 200422 yr hat was the name of the guy who won the lifetime achievement award on the ESPYS from Liberia?
July 21, 200422 yr hat was the name of the guy who won the lifetime achievement award on the ESPYS from Liberia? 468419[/snapback] George Weah...guy won the FIFA Player of the Year award in the mid 90s, i wanna say '96, but im not sure. that guy threw down on a couple of good years at AC Milan and then seemed to drop off the face of the earth. good to see hes up to something.
July 22, 200422 yr I'm a big fan of George Weah, that guy not only was an amazing player but is an amazing person. And he's a badass that won't take s*** from anybody.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.