Malone to Heat?

sheff#1

cut the crap already das. the heat will own ur spurs now.

ha ha ha ha haha

you do realize what team has best neutralized shaq over the course of his laker run right?

go ahead...say shaq is the reason the lakers beat the spurs....go ahead :)

i'm not particularly worried about the heat.

454108[/snapback]

shaq is the reason the lakers pwned the spurs..WHAT NOW SOFTY?

cut the crap already das. the heat will own ur spurs now.

ha ha ha ha haha

you do realize what team has best neutralized shaq over the course of his laker run right?

go ahead...say shaq is the reason the lakers beat the spurs....go ahead :)

i'm not particularly worried about the heat.

454108[/snapback]

shaq is the reason the lakers pwned the spurs..WHAT NOW SOFTY?

454110[/snapback]

karl malone harrassed duncan defensively after game 2.

the only thing shaq really did to pwn the spurs was set picks on bruce bowen allowing kobe to go off.

watch film and learn.

well we dont need to worry about the spurs,cuz u guys wont even come out of the west. should the nuggets get martin they will own u. wolves will own u next year.The lakers have ur number and will own u even without shaq.rockets with tmac and yao will own u.

notice how u had no comeback for everything except the heat will pwn the spurs

454112[/snapback]

what do you want me to say?

the heat havent done crap yet...just acquired shaq for two of their most important young players.

wake me up when they win a confernece championship.

the heat are right up there now with indiana and detroit.

detroit resigns wallace they are still the favorites in the east.

trump that.

well we dont need to worry about the spurs,cuz u guys wont even come out of the west. should the nuggets get martin they will own u. wolves will own u next year.The lakers have ur number and will own u even without shaq.rockets with tmac and yao will own u.

454115[/snapback]

you are an idiot.

shoulda, coulda doesnt mean anything till it happens....keynon martin is going to get eaten alive in the west if he comes out there....i'm also hearing atlanta as a possible destination.

the wolves are old.

the lakers are done and they sure as hell dont have hte spurs 'number' especially in the state they are in now.

the rockets have tmac who is a jump shooting baby and yao hasnt proven anything yet against the spurs.

the most improved team in the west next year will be the suns anyway.

"the heat havent done crap yet...just acquired shaq for two of their most important young players."

oh really? i thought the most important young player we had is still with us? his name is wade i beleive?

and u have nothing to say about all that crap about malone u said. u said where has he said he would ever come here and he has stated he would still love to play with shaq.

um...ok.

when did i say butler and odom were the most important players?

i said two of their most important young players.

reading comphrension is vital.

and i like how you are showing your maturity with that mcgrady/yao comment.

we'll see what happens in houston...the spurs are cast away yearly...we lost hedo and we are now the 5th best team int eh west....with an ever improving point guard.

thats laughable.

DROB is gone now, they cant contain him anymore

454113[/snapback]

welcome to 2003.

454114[/snapback]

Exactly! *newsflash!* what happened last year w/o DROB?! who beat the spurs? who?

454122[/snapback]

ya a team with 4 hall of famers beat the spurs.

shocker.

i've been through what happened int eh laker/spur series...shaq's most importnat role was setting screen's on bowen and freeing kobe.

david robinson wouldnt of stopped that.

jeez.

the spurs make anything from the outside and the lakers are detroyed...shaq didnt beat the spurs genius..

454113[/snapback]

welcome to 2003.

454114[/snapback]

Exactly! *newsflash!* what happened last year w/o DROB?! who beat the spurs? who?

454122[/snapback]

shocker.

454125[/snapback]

to bad malone wasnt a part of it. and oh yea, neither was DROB

eat crow. u said we lost our 2 most important young players. last time i checked wade was young and important and we still have him. so we didnt lose our most important young player. we lost 1 good player that is young in odom and one player thats needs to be proven in caron. and gained the most dominant force this game has ever seen since kareem.spurs are overatted after duncan. a fluke PG who puts up maybe 15 a night a player out there only for defense in bowen,and a bunch of other nobodys.

phil jackson is a con man. i never liked him. hes the most overrated coach ever. wow hes won so many championships. look at what hes had! jordan oneal and kobe. and its not like he built the teams, he just went where the party was and took credit for it.

454096[/snapback]

jordan didnt do squat before phil came as well.

454098[/snapback]

he was retired :lol

454102[/snapback]

well thats obviously a joke.

454113[/snapback]

welcome to 2003.

454114[/snapback]

454122[/snapback]

shocker.

454125[/snapback]

to bad malone wasnt a part of it. and oh yea, neither was DROB

454127[/snapback]

malone wasnt a part of what? the spurs/lakers series?

umm...yes he was.

454113[/snapback]

welcome to 2003.

454114[/snapback]

454122[/snapback]

shocker.

i've been through what happened int eh laker/spur series...shaq's most importnat role was setting screen's on bowen and freeing kobe.

jeez.

the spurs make anything from the outside and the lakers are detroyed...shaq didnt beat the spurs genius..

454125[/snapback]

all shaq did was close the inside game and force the spurs to take perimeter shots and all shaq did was set screens. that was all he did. nothing much though, right?

eat crow. u said we lost our 2 most important young players. last time i checked wade was young and important and we still have him. so we didnt lose our most important young player. we lost 1 good player that is young in odom and one player thats needs to be proven in caron. and gained the most dominant force this game has ever seen since kareem.spurs are overatted after duncan. a fluke PG who puts up maybe 15 a night a player out there only for defense in bowen,and a bunch of other nobodys.

454128[/snapback]

eat crow for what? i said the heat lost two of their most important young players...the other being wade.

where is the falsehood in that...even in teh quote i never said they were THE two most importnat young players.

and if the spurs have a bunch of nobodys...why did denver call on manu come July 1 and went after him hardcore?

454113[/snapback]

welcome to 2003.

454114[/snapback]

454122[/snapback]

shocker.

jeez.

454125[/snapback]

all shaq did was close the inside game and force the spurs to take perimeter shots and all shaq did was set screens. that was all he did. nothing much though, right?

454132[/snapback]

ya radshosoft cant take shaq inside...and?

the spurs were forced to take perimeter shots with robinson there also.

OH yes das im so sorry theres a difference between their most and the most...its the same damn thing when your using it like that. reading comprehension is vital! and i said the spurs have nobodys. manu is ok but he is no star.they were tryin to add depth.

not nearly as much, DROB and duncan together could create ways to get around shaq. they couldnt do that nearly as much w/o him in the series. and arent you forgetting that the spurs are in the west and heat are in the east?! meaning a confrontation would have to happen in the finals. so dont go around saying the spurs will stop the heat because they might not even make it to the finals with the way the west is shaped up.

not nearly as much, DROB and duncan together could create ways to get around shaq. they couldnt do that nearly as much w/o him in the series. and arent you forgetting that the spurs are in the west and heat are in the east?! meaning a confrontation would have to happen in the finals. so dont go around saying the spurs will stop the heat because they might not even make it to the finals with the way the west is shaped up.

454138[/snapback]

i havent even compared the spurs to the heat really.

simply last years laker/spurs series and then looking at the west wehre sheff thinks the sprus are the 5th best team at best.

sheff had to bring the west into this arguement.

OH yes das im so sorry theres a difference between their most and the most...its the same damn thing when your using it like that. reading comprehension is vital! and i said the spurs have nobodys. manu is ok but he is no star.they were tryin to add depth.

454137[/snapback]

june cant get here fast enough.

454137[/snapback]

june cant get here fast enough.

454142[/snapback]

for the heat it cant. spurs would be surprised to make it that far. and enough with the spacing out of ur responses. the s*** is gettin old.