Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What's is your favorite shaq quote?

Featured Replies

shaq:: I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

 

"Nietzsche was so intelligent. That's how I am. I'm the black, basketball-playing Nietzsche." --Shaquille O'Neal

 

--Los Angeles Laker 2001-2002 Center Shaquille O'Neal, Number 34, responds to a question about "what if the shot didn't go in" - referring to fellow Laker, Number 5, Forward Robert Horry's 3-point game winning shot, at 0.7 seconds remaining, in Game 4 of the Western Conference Finals of the NBA 2002 Playoffs on 26 May 2002...I don't believe in 'if.' If my father didn't meet my mother, and go on a date, I wouldn't be here. I don't believe in 'if,' but we just wanted to chop it down, just keep fighting and fighting. It was a great day. It was a blessed day for us. Thank God for Robert. Thank God his father met his mother too."

lol, thats good stuff....

 

 

i like what he said after the finals, and someone asked him about...somthing or another, anyway...shaq responded by saying, "story of my life, buddy..." the way he said it had me rolling.

"I'm the Big Aristotle".....

 

when asked about his summer playing basketball in Europe, a reporter said: "Did you visit the Parthenon?" Shaq responded with "I don't remember the names of all the clubs I went to".

 

Genius. :plain

"Im that big benz that s55 black on black that say BIG on the plates with spinning rims on I-95 driving down to Miami chillen."

I just love all his self thought of nicknames:

 

The Diesel

 

The Big Aristotle

 

The Big Deporter

 

Superman

 

and of course my personal favorite:

 

Wilt Chamberneeze :lol

best quote... they need to start calling me the Big Deporter, I beat Vlade sent him home,Beat rik smits,i sent them all back to their native land.

I like when he called out Kobe, who cried to Jim Gray in the offseason, and send something like 'i'm no bitch, if im gonna talk to someone, I'll say it, I'm not gonna go through Mr. Jim Gray.

lol, thats good stuff....

 

 

i like what he said after the finals, and someone asked him about...somthing or another, anyway...shaq responded by saying, "story of my life, buddy..." the way he said it had me rolling.

459021[/snapback]

 

I'm pretty sure the question was like, you guys were getting it done when you were getting the ball down low and then they stopped how come and then he said that.

 

 

My favorite Shaq moment was his great song, where he goes Shaq hes the greatest of the universe.

:lol

Man-Shaq we are on live TV

Shaq- I don't give a s***

460047[/snapback]

 

that was hilarious

"From now on i want to be known as The Big Aristotle(sp?)"

 

when he gave that excuse of showing up late for a game or practice because of some truck full of chickens turning over and causing chickens, feathers and eggs to be spilled all over the road.

 

when he put on stockton's shorts before a Jazz game was hillarious.

 

i also like "No i didnt rape her but now i wish i had raped that slimey bitch."

 

oh wrong athlete...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.