Changes you would make to PPS.

Guest Moneyball

Guest marlins02

make the scorboard behind the 3rd baseline tell you how the hitter has done during the day whether he's gone 0-3, 1-4 that type of thing. obviously it would have to be enlarged for that.

Guest Moneyball

-less advertisements

-LED numbers on the teal monster

-increase the teal monsters height to avoid some controversy when HRs bounce around in between the monster and the back wall

-increase the teal monster length wise towrads the LF foul pole

- increase the bermuda triangle to distance of 440 so we can claim title as longest CF wall in baseball

-no mermaids (just aren't baseball)

-let the grass grow higher to slowdown ground balls.

-rename Gate H "Homeplate"

-no more "everyone's doing the fish''

-put players on OF walls like in LA

-a scoreboard that shows you pitch count.

-replace bullpens with seats and put bullpens on the field.

-cheaper parking

-restaraunt in RF suites.

-dirt warning tracks.

-section in CF upperdeck to house superbandwagoners and annoying "geniuses" who arrive in 5 th inning and leave in 7th.

-less advertisements

-increase the teal monsters height to avoid some controversy when HRs bounce around in between the monster and the back wall

- increase the bermuda triangle to distance of 440 so we can claim title as longest CF wall in baseball

-cheaper parking

-dirt warning tracks.

-section in CF upperdeck to house superbandwagoners and annoying "geniuses" who arrive in 5 th inning and leave in 7th.

460193[/snapback]

I like those ideas..

you could also put a wall infront of those seats just behind the teal monster so people can be protected, and have more seating of course

I'd also take out those small things just behind the teal monster

Umm..what else?

I'd make the center field wall (that starts from where the bermuda triangle is to that corner that turns into right center) completely straight, but deeper. And of course, keep the bermuda triangle. What I mean by completely straight is that a small part in dead center that is a little curved.

The Teal Monster should be bigger, should be at least 30, 31 feet high, and take out the clock, that thing just really isnt needed, we got digital clocks.

Push the seats back in right field and keep about 5 feet in between the wall and the first row of seats (and a wall infront of those seats) for no fan interferance (remember Hee Seop Choi's Ground Rule Double that should have been a homerun??).

Put some seats in center as well, and also about 5 feet away from the wall.

Thats it for now.

Oh and also have more upper deck seats

-less advertisements

-cheaper parking

-dirt warning tracks.

460193[/snapback]

everything is good except for increasing the length of the teal monster towards the LF foul poul and taking out everybody's doing the fish song....(that's a tradition since 97') and I think everyone is getting accustomed to the mermaids so that should stay as well. But anyway, there wont be no changes to PPS for baseball. We're just gonna have to freakin wait till they make our god damn stadium. I say everyone signed up at Marlinsbaseball.com go and start building the new stadium.

Guest Moneyball

-less advertisements

-cheaper parking

-dirt warning tracks.

460193[/snapback]

I like those ideas..

you could also put a wall infront of those seats just behind the teal monster so people can be protected, and have more seating of course

460208[/snapback]

we could call those seats the "Cliffhangers"

Guest Moneyball

in play bullpens are cool. the new park should have them because i want to know who is warming up. not that their is a problem now seeing who's warming up. you did post something on seating system. seats where the bullpen would be awesome. you could also charge 40-50 bucks like the infield box seats and make $$$.

bullpens out of play>$$$

I hate in play bullpens. They are not needed and have no practical advantage. Neither PPS nor the new ballpark will likely have in play bullpens.

460488[/snapback]

My son would kill you for suggesting that.. .... He loves sitting behing the visitors bullpen.

I agree with pitch count somewhere in the stadium --- they could do it on the same board as pitch speed.

dirt warning tracks is a great idea and good for player safety as well. I am amazed that we don't have more injuries as a result of whatever that surface is!