Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MarlinsFanatic

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MarlinsFanatic

  1. I liked the Sierra Mist commercial and the Fedex commerical
  2. MarlinsFanatic replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    the lighter fluid
  3. MarlinsFanatic replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Ow is right. Why did he want to get snipped anyway? Leave well enough alone!
  4. Its really simple. Get a stadium built and the Marlins stay. I dont see whats so difficult about this. Instead of using all your 'political muscle' on attacking Samson, why not actually do what is needed for this franchise and use that 'political muscle' to get that stadium issue passed. Geez, talk about misplaced action. It really is this simple.
  5. Don't forget about Roland Steadman. I though Bill Kamal was bad, but then I found out that Roland was Mormon. To think I get my weather from him for so many to later find out such a horrible thing about him. 954574[/snapback] What happened to Roland Steadman? I must have missed it?
  6. You might try the Keg South at US 1 and 104th. Or Outback Steakhouse usually shows the game in the bar area -- (across from the Falls). Same with the Bennigans at 136th and US 1.
  7. Williams College, Williamstown, MA
  8. I think the incredibly rich tribes might be coming on board as a part owner of the FIsh. I think the "ante" is 45 million dollars!
  9. Mota is close to being history. With the team playing as poorly as they are, you dont give the manager back talk. If all we are looking for is a set up man for Jones, then let's trade Mota and sign Graves. Graves is a true pro, wants to play in Miami, and hasn't ever given anyone the first bit of trouble.
  10. absolutley fine nothing wrong with the pro besides the lease if that's cleared up, then i'm ecstatic 790412[/snapback] I agree with Heck
  11. Trade Kensing instead.
  12. Although I cannot be certain, I think it may have to do with the fact that Passover starts at 6:00 on Saturday.
  13. This morning's Herald said it was on ESPN2
  14. It is for things like that this that I say it is nice to have a guy like Easley on the bench. There are a LOT of teams that would like to have a vet like Damion available to play ANY position on the field (except pitcher). He is INCREDIBLY valuable and I am glad he is a marlin.
  15. Cape Nice letter. I know Jeff and didn't know he was ill. What is the nature of his illness? He used to be a lawyer at one of my former firms. Let me know what you know. THanks.
  16. University of Florida Class of 2008 (hopefully sooner) Law school: God only knows 675107[/snapback] hmmmmmm - do you REALLY want to be a lawyer? Can I talk you out of it? 675113[/snapback] Just because I go to law school doesn't mean I'm going to be a lawyer. 675190[/snapback] Good point! Keep thinking that way!
  17. University of Florida Class of 2008 (hopefully sooner) Law school: God only knows 675107[/snapback] hmmmmmm - do you REALLY want to be a lawyer? Can I talk you out of it?
  18. Williams College Williamstown, MA
  19. Christopher Columbus High School Would rather not say the year (but four years before I graduated from college and eight years before I graduated from law school) Miami, Florida
  20. Orestes is my account exec and I concur -- he does a great job.
  21. As I alluded to a few days ago, the Dolphins to 790 deal is very bad news for the Fish. Look what's happening (see today's newspapers). The Dolphins are getting ready to move to 790 but their two biggest cheerleaders (or radio personalities who are pro football mavens) are staying at QAM doing the MORNING AND AFTERNOON DRIVE TIMES. The Marlins are being squeezed out of the market. You can forget there ever being a chance in hell that baseball/Marlins gets a fair shake in South Florida with Fat Hank in the morning and the drunk in the afternoon. If you're a "Meeeeechigan" alumni no doubt this is a banner day but for Marlins fans this couldn;t be worse news. A brilliant strategy by Huizenga. A death knell for the Marlins. This is awful. The Dolphins will control both stations, all football all the time. 649613[/snapback] As much as I hate to admit it -- I think the above is correct! I wish the Marlins had gone to 790 instead of the Dolphins. Also.....as neither an 17 nor an 18 year old, I wish Folodar would ease up. I enjoy Capefish's posts most of the time. They are well written and sometimes provocative. That said,,,,,,,he does seem to post too often.
  22. Len actually told me that he doesn't think Boog is going anywhere and will still be with the Fish next year.......and you really cant blame Len for goin to Chicago -- that TV job is one of the 2-3 best in the business.
  23. THIS EVENT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JP and Dontrelle were there in addition to Mikey. Jose Cruz Jr was there as was Alex Fernandez. Boog Sciambi was there and so was Len Kasper. Great food,,,,,great booze,,,,,,,,great charity gambling,,,,,,and great auction and raffle items. We won free manicures and pedicures in the raffle ----- BUT ---- we traded our raffle prize with Mikey and walked away with four autographed bats -- four different bats autographed by Jim Thome, Tino Martinez, Cliff Floyd and Sean Casey!!! Good times!
  24. I will be there on Thursday! Should be fun.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.