Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roll Call

Featured Replies

What College Do You Attend or Have Been Accepted to?

 

I attend:

 

Texas Agriculture and Mechanical School, College Station, TX

 

or simply....

 

Texas A&M

 

Where you older people at?

I went to culinary school when I was 26. Been doing the chef thing ever since. Well untill recently.

 

I wear the shirt & tie now :plain , still in the business but in a different way.

IRCC

Port St Lucie, FL

Fall Semester University of Florida

 

I didnt start college until I was 21 due to financial reasons. I was at MDCC but left this semester to Port St Lucie to save on rent and etc.

Florida International University

Class of '08 (I'll prob be out quicker though)

UM for undergrad (class of 2002), then UM for med school.

 

i think i've had my fill of this city.

FIU

class of 2006

Thomas Nelson Community College,

Williamsburg, Virginia

 

 

 

 

probably off to James Madison University in the fall.

Thomas Nelson Community College,

Williamsburg, Virginia

 

 

 

 

probably off to James Madison University in the fall.

674975[/snapback]

JMU is awesome I know about 15-20 people who go there and most of them all love it

 

 

Anyways Elon University

 

Class of 2007

 

What is everyone's major?

 

Mine is a double in "Broadcast and Radio" and History

I haven't applied to the Business school yet (not enough credits), but I plan to take Business Management courses.

 

I'm interested in financing as well.

 

But my passion is writing. I hope to create a novel that may one day rival the great works of J.R.R. Tolkien, R.A. Salvatore and J.K. Rowling.

 

In addition, I am drawn toward broadcasting as well. I have a great on-screen presence (4th grade morning announcements...), and my diction is flawless (4th grade spelling bee champion)

 

Needless to say, I think my previous experience would help me find a job at NBC or ESPN. How can you overlook that outstanding resume?

 

:whistle

 

I am an enigma, my friends.

Auburn University, Undergraduate

 

University of Illinois, Graduate School

 

 

Been fortunate in the world of sports this year. :thumbup

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.