Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Seabass

Featured Replies

They said he's got a strained hamstring, but did they announce if he will he miss any additional time? I had to leave for about 30 minutes so i'm not sure if I missed any updates.

 

Hopefully it's not serious and he won't be out for long.

I'd assume he won't start tomorrow, that way he gets two days off with Thursday an off day and tomorrow being a day game.

 

I'm expecting him to be in the lineup on Friday in Shea...

It is for things like that this that I say it is nice to have a guy like Easley on the bench. There are a LOT of teams that would like to have a vet like Damion available to play ANY position on the field (except pitcher).

 

He is INCREDIBLY valuable and I am glad he is a marlin.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.