not in contention?

adio305

al liter was on sport center "the budwieser hot seat" they ask him whois the team to beat in the NL EAST his answer was in the lines of the philllies with there talent and there post season expectation's,and the braves with bobby cox and all there world series exp. has he forgotten we are the defending champs?and 3.5 out of 1st?not to mention we have owned the mets and the rest of the NL EAST (except the braves) thought he was weird he would just leave us out...hope we light him up next to we face him.

Guest FishFanInPA

Brantley last night was talking about Wild Card teams and neglected to mention the Fish but all the other teams including the Sillies were mentioned. Everyone says, if the Sillies play up to their potential....blah blah blah....they've had plenty of chances to. I just don't think their gonna be that good unless they fire Bowa.

Even though he didn't give us any props, I'm still a fan of Leiters.. He's a good guy.

481185[/snapback]

I've always like Leiter and even yesterday when he forgot about us on Sportscenter I thought it was normal. Not too many people remember that we won the World Series last October. Everyone remembers what the Yankees did but . . .

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.