Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's going to the Mike Lowell signing TOMORROW?

Featured Replies

Who here is going to the Mike Lowell signing tomorrow? It's at the Coral Square Mall in Coral Springs from 12pm until 1:30pm. I've got my ball, jersey, and pens all ready to go :) . I'll also be at the game later that night, so i'll probably say "See you tonight at the game Mike" or something corny like that, lol.

i totally read that wrong...

 

 

i thought it almost said "whos going to sign mike lowell tommorow....?"

I reported this a week ago, it's pretty expensive, and seemed like nobody was interested. Honestly, i'd rather take the money and go to the game =| but I've already done that, and went to see Penny against Philly =( and Choi hit the 3 run bomb, oh the old times!

Yeah, I dont really wanna spend money on Lowell when I could most likely get him in Spring Workouts. I'm going to the Orlando Cepeda signing tomorrow though, hopefully it should be fun, I hear he's a pretty nice guy...

  • Author

Yeah, I dont really wanna spend money on Lowell when I could most likely get him in Spring Workouts. I'm going to the Orlando Cepeda signing tomorrow though, hopefully it should be fun, I hear he's a pretty nice guy...

485843[/snapback]

 

Where is it going to be at, got any more info? Time, prices, etc.?

 

Also, do you know of any other upcoming signings?

I've already been to one Lowell signing, so I won't be going. However, I plan on attending next weekend's Earl Weaver signing at Hollywood Sports Collectibles.

Yeah, I dont really wanna spend money on Lowell when I could most likely get him in Spring Workouts. I'm going to the Orlando Cepeda signing tomorrow though, hopefully it should be fun, I hear he's a pretty nice guy...

485843[/snapback]

 

Where is it going to be at, got any more info? Time, prices, etc.?

 

Also, do you know of any other upcoming signings?

485866[/snapback]

 

Tomorrows signing (Orlando Cepeda) is at Bud's Sports Cards on Oakland Park Blvd. in Ft Lauderdale....11-1 PM. 25 dollars for signed balls and flats

 

and as FutureGM said, Earl Weaver is next week (the 7th) at Hollywood collectibles, I believe 12-1 not sure about the time, but it's 25 dollars as well and free inscriptions (i.e. H.O.F. 96, etc.)

 

Than Cab's is doing one Sept. 18th on a place on Biscayne Blvd. I believe 20 dollars. 12-2 pm.

  • Author

Thanks, do you know of any websites that list all the signings around Florida or anything like that?

Yeah, I dont really wanna spend money on Lowell when I could most likely get him in Spring Workouts. I'm going to the Orlando Cepeda signing tomorrow though, hopefully it should be fun, I hear he's a pretty nice guy...

485843[/snapback]

 

Where is it going to be at, got any more info? Time, prices, etc.?

 

Also, do you know of any other upcoming signings?

485866[/snapback]

 

Tomorrows signing (Orlando Cepeda) is at Bud's Sports Cards on Oakland Park Blvd. in Ft Lauderdale....11-1 PM. 25 dollars for signed balls and flats

 

and as FutureGM said, Earl Weaver is next week (the 7th) at Hollywood collectibles, I believe 12-1 not sure about the time, but it's 25 dollars as well and free inscriptions (i.e. H.O.F. 96, etc.)

 

Than Cab's is doing one Sept. 18th on a place on Biscayne Blvd. I believe 20 dollars. 12-2 pm.

485895[/snapback]

Think the Cabs one is 25 or 30 bucks

  • Author

I just got back from the Lowell signing, it was awesome. He was really cool and I told him I was a season ticket holder and got to take a picture with him. He also had his world series ring on, this was the first time i've ever seen the real one up close before, it was GINORMOUS.

Thanks, do you know of any websites that list all the signings around Florida or anything like that?

486116[/snapback]

 

www.signingshotline.com is the best site for that, you can search specifically for just "Florida Signings" by going to the top of the page and clicking on "Autograph Events", than "Future Signings", than where it says state, select Florida. The site is usually updated daily, or every other day, so it's pretty useful.

Pavano is supposed to have a signing at a car dealership(Toyota?). I can't remeber when and where, but the commercials have been playing for a little while.

I just got back from the Lowell signing, it was awesome. He was really cool and I told him I was a season ticket holder and got to take a picture with him. He also had his world series ring on, this was the first time i've ever seen the real one up close before, it was GINORMOUS.

486429[/snapback]

Got pictures for us?! What did he say, anything? lol

I wish I had details, but I've seen the commercial twice, but each time I saw it I end up seeing the very end.

  • Author

Thanks, do you know of any websites that list all the signings around Florida or anything like that?

486116[/snapback]

 

www.signingshotline.com is the best site for that, you can search specifically for just "Florida Signings" by going to the top of the page and clicking on "Autograph Events", than "Future Signings", than where it says state, select Florida. The site is usually updated daily, or every other day, so it's pretty useful.

486435[/snapback]

 

Thanks for the info.

  • Author

Pavano is supposed to have a signing at a car dealership(Toyota?). I can't remeber when and where, but the commercials have been playing for a little while.

486436[/snapback]

 

It must be somewhere in Miami, because i'm up in Palm Beach County and have never seen that commercial before. Next time you see it, could you post the information on here?

  • Author

I just got back from the Lowell signing, it was awesome. He was really cool and I told him I was a season ticket holder and got to take a picture with him. He also had his world series ring on, this was the first time i've ever seen the real one up close before, it was GINORMOUS.

486429[/snapback]

Got pictures for us?! What did he say, anything? lol

486438[/snapback]

 

He just said "oh that's cool," lol.

 

I'll post the pics later when I come home from the game tonight.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.