OMG! i CAN FINALLY DIE HAPPY NOW!!!

Ashley

*sigh* well well well! I had an awesome time at the game... it was soo much fun! After the game was over me and my friend waited by the exit and tried to snag some autographs. There were about 4 other guys that we met there. We saw a bunch of players pass by but none of them would sign. Josh beckett was right in front of us and couldn't move because of the car in front of him... but he didn't even sign for us! He just kept on shaking his head "no". The same thing with Juan Encarnacion... even though there was PLENTY of time to sign, especially since he was stopped! There were only 6 people there, so i don't understand why he couldn't sign an autograph! Well anyways... it was getting REALLY late! And the guys that were there left because it was about 12 midnight. We saw every player pass by except for Pierre. So i told my friend "I'm not leaving until I see Pierre pass by" lol. My mom was getting pretty mad at me becuz we were the only one's there. lol. My mom was waiting in the car just watching us. Well well well... guess what? Me and my friend saw a really nice truck coming toward us... it was in the other lane at first but later on switched to the lane that we were waiting by... and it slowed down... then stopped! The window slowly rolls down.... it was Juan Pierre! OMg... seriously.. i couldn't even talk... lol. All i remember saying to him was that he was my favorite player... i also told him how amazing he was, and how nice he was to stop for us! He signed a picture i had of him and a baseball. I also told him about the poster i had for him, and he told me thta he always see's it! He was super nice! He was smiling the whole time and talking to us for a little! Afterwards i just shook his hand and said 'goodnight' and 'thank you'. I ran to my mom's car and told her everything! He passed right by our car and waved at my mom! Oh man, he couldn't have been any sweeter... seriously! All of the other players are just a**holes compared to him! What a sweetheart! Seriously! Wow.... but i finally met him! Awesome day!

Great to hear. Kinda a bummer when a player like beckett and Enc can't sign a ball or something for a kid...especially if only like 6 or so people there.

I remember this past spring training my 5 yr old met Gerald Williams and Gerald competely blew her off. There was like 10 of us there and he was doing nothing more than waiting to jump in the bus. I told him that I hoped he gets CUT. What do you know he Did!!! serves him right.

Enc's just trying to keep the value of his sig above 3 bucks.

500209[/snapback]

Hahah funny .. NOT!

So players HAVE to do what fans want them to?! Playing baseball is there job and when their finished they don't want to be swamped by fans left and right wanting them to sign something that most fans will try and sell on e bay anyways! lol they aren't obligated to sign anything and we shouldn't think they are.

500209[/snapback]

Hahah funny .. NOT!

So players HAVE to do what fans want them to?! Playing baseball is there job and when their finished they don't want to be swamped by fans left and right wanting them to sign something that most fans will try and sell on e bay anyways! lol they aren't obligated to sign anything and we shouldn't think they are.

500214[/snapback]

funny, I don't recall ever saying anything about how players are obligated to sign or should sign. to be honest with you I couldn't give a sh*t about autographs. you need to take your meds man.

500209[/snapback]

Hahah funny .. NOT!

500214[/snapback]

funny, I don't recall ever saying anything about how players are obligated to sign or should sign. to be honest with you I couldn't give a sh*t about autographs. you need to take your meds man.

500218[/snapback]

Nah it was juse your personal attack on juan and how much his sig is worth! You made fun of his sig cause he wouldn't sign. And yes maybe if he did sign you still would've made fun of him for whatever reason. But hey whateverr maaan!

500209[/snapback]

Hahah funny .. NOT!

500214[/snapback]

True....but its ok to sign some auto's every once in a while bud. Some players are just a-holes. I doubt beckett is a jerk...he can't be very happy lately...but enc seems to be a winner.

Man... it's kinda mean of them not to sign... especially if there are only 6 fans there practically begging him for his autograph! WE support him and the team... the least he could do is SIGN something! I could understand if there were a mob of people there why he wouldn't sign... but 6 people? Come on!

Yup! It was definitely a day to remember!

The weird thing was that we was wearing a CUBS jersey! lol

500200[/snapback]

JP always wears the jerseys of former Marlins players that currently play for other teams, so it was probably an Alou or D-Lee jersey. That, or it was a throw back, probably Ernie Banks.

Sounded like a cool time. I was at the game tonight and saw someone with a sign that said "Pierre You're The Only JUAN For Me!" was that you? They were sitting in the first or second row right near the Marlins dugout.

500209[/snapback]

Hahah funny .. NOT!

500214[/snapback]

True....but its ok to sign some auto's every once in a while bud. Some players are just a-holes. I doubt beckett is a jerk...he can't be very happy lately...but enc seems to be a winner.

500221[/snapback]

Yea I agree but when they don't you don't need people like nc marlin making fun of a guy cause he won't sign!

Yea I agree but when they don't you don't need people like nc marlin making fun of a guy cause he won't sign!

500225[/snapback]

why are you still causing trouble?

nc was "making fun of" enc because enc sucks, not because he took some sort of offense to enc not signing.

it was a JOKE.

damn, go do some mad libs or something.

500209[/snapback]

Hahah funny .. NOT!

500214[/snapback]

500221[/snapback]

500225[/snapback]

Wow. I'm sorry my comment upset you. It was so mean spirited because he is such a great player and I'm sure his name in cursive on a ball is worth hundreds of dollars.

500225[/snapback]

nc was "making fun of" enc because enc sucks, not because he took some sort of offense to enc not signing.

it was a JOKE.

500231[/snapback]

ENC SUCKS LMAO!! what a tool

500225[/snapback]

it was a JOKE.

500231[/snapback]

ENC SUCKS LMAO!! what a tool

500233[/snapback]

because his stats prove that he doesn't suck, right?? :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.