Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

So...when does school start for you?

Featured Replies

I start August 30th, a pretty long way there but it'll come fast. I think I wasted my summer by working and earning money again. :confused

Tomorrow is the First Day. Have my books read, report almost finished, and have studied for that AP English test. :thumbup

I start school on the 16th, but in a different way this year. This is my first year as a teacher, so its a very different kind of feeling.

  • Author

I start school on the 16th, but in a different way this year. This is my first year as a teacher, so its a very different kind of feeling.

502612[/snapback]

 

What grade are you teaching?

I start school on the 16th, but in a different way this year.? This is my first year as a teacher, so its a very different kind of feeling.

502612[/snapback]

 

What grade are you teaching?

502613[/snapback]

 

It will either be 6th or 8th, depending on which schedule they give me.

i end my summer semester on tuesday *thanks God*. then i start the fall semester on the 30th i think. im actually kinda excited about this coming semester.

 

my sister starts the 16th.

I start school on the 16th, but in a different way this year.? This is my first year as a teacher, so its a very different kind of feeling.

502612[/snapback]

 

What grade are you teaching?

502613[/snapback]

 

It will either be 6th or 8th, depending on which schedule they give me.

502617[/snapback]

 

what school you teaching at ross?

I start school on the 16th, but in a different way this year.? This is my first year as a teacher, so its a very different kind of feeling.

502612[/snapback]

 

What grade are you teaching?

502613[/snapback]

 

It will either be 6th or 8th, depending on which schedule they give me.

502617[/snapback]

 

Good Luck!

I start school on the 16th, but in a different way this year. This is my first year as a teacher, so its a very different kind of feeling.

502612[/snapback]

 

What grade are you teaching?

502613[/snapback]

 

It will either be 6th or 8th, depending on which schedule they give me.

502617[/snapback]

 

What school are you teaching at Ross?

 

I start the 16th to begin my senior year in high school. :cool

Honestly, Id rather not say where I'm teaching, just in the odd case that someone here goes there. Id rather keep what I say here separated from my work, just in that small chance.

  • Author

I start school on the 16th, but in a different way this year. This is my first year as a teacher, so its a very different kind of feeling.

502612[/snapback]

 

What grade are you teaching?

502613[/snapback]

 

It will either be 6th or 8th, depending on which schedule they give me.

502617[/snapback]

 

Good luck, don't take crap from those kids.

ross doesnt want any of his students knowing about his secret life as an internet infoman...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.