Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

So...when does school start for you?

Featured Replies

I start school on the 16th, but in a different way this year.? This is my first year as a teacher, so its a very different kind of feeling.

502612[/snapback]

 

What grade are you teaching?

502613[/snapback]

 

It will either be 6th or 8th, depending on which schedule they give me.

502617[/snapback]

 

What school are you teaching at Ross?

 

I start the 16th to begin my senior year in high school. :cool

502625[/snapback]

 

enjoy it dude because you cant redo it once its over and it will be over quick.

ramp wants to get back to school so he can get loaded and take advantage of all the drunk vulnerable college girls he wants... and i guess do some studying.

I start school on the 16th, but in a different way this year. This is my first year as a teacher, so its a very different kind of feeling.

502612[/snapback]

 

What grade are you teaching?

502613[/snapback]

 

It will either be 6th or 8th, depending on which schedule they give me.

502617[/snapback]

 

What school are you teaching at Ross?

 

I start the 16th to begin my senior year in high school. :cool

502625[/snapback]

 

enjoy it dude because you cant redo it once its over and it will be over quick.

502637[/snapback]

 

Yeah thanks.

 

Everyone tells me that. I guess I really should live it to the fullest next year.

ramp wants to get back to school so he can get loaded and take advantage of all the drunk vulnerable college girls he wants... and i guess do some studying.

502643[/snapback]

your point?

 

:mischief

30th

August 23rd

 

I'll be a college guy!!!!!!!!!! W00t w00t!!!1

I think the first day is the 31 for me. But I head back down to Elon the 27 or 28. Can't wait been counting down the days since I got back home.

This coming Monday (16th) so I'm trying to enjoy my few last days of freedom

 

But my 1st semester schedule is pretty easy and I can actually see everyone again and stuff so I'm not really dreading it

I know

 

I've been up til like 5 in the morning every night and now I have to get up at 5 :thumbdown

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.