Heat Gonna Sign Wes Person

Mabdul Doobakus

I like it. Good shooter. This guy should average 3 threes a game with this squad easily.

505963[/snapback]

I like W. Person, he is a real good shooter and with this team he can definately do some damage, 3-3pts a game would be awesome ! but i think he will get about 120 - 160 threes for the season, depending on how everything goes, thats about 1.5 - 2 a game and thats a great stat as well

if this is true, then i'm lost.

we only had money for one more contract, which then would be wesley person so umm, what the hell are we gonna do with our forwards?

allen, haslem, butler, wright......fantastic four right there! pshhh

but at least we'll have a lot of shooters to make up for it.

i like person though, i remember watching him in the 3 point shootout - his stroke is so sick

if this is true, then i'm lost.

we only had money for one more contract, which then would be wesley person so umm, what the hell are we gonna do with our forwards?

allen, haslem, butler, wright......fantastic four right there! pshhh

but at least we'll have a lot of shooters to make up for it.

i like person though, i remember watching him in the 3 point shootout - his stroke is so sick

506171[/snapback]

They can still sign players to minimum contracts, and that's pretty much what the fowards available are worth (Fizer, Nailon, Baxter, Keon Clark, etc.).

Hmm, Keon Clark

but anyways, well at least Person can play the 3 so it is a tad bit more depth there but I'd see him backing up EJ more than anything. I always see forwards as more bulky (like Caron) instead of lanky (like Rasual) so our SF position isn't real strong in terms of defending and playing much in the post and such.

person is an awsome signing. we needed sharpshooters who can nail the open shots shaq will provide and person is one of the best at it.all we need now is a solid backup F like clark or fizer and we have the best bench in the NBA or at least deepest

C Doleac

F Allen,Wright,person,haslem

G Dooling,D.Jones

person is an awsome signing. we needed sharpshooters who can nail the open shots shaq will provide and person is one of the best at it.all we need now is a solid backup F like clark or fizer and we have the best bench in the NBA or at least deepest

C Doleac

G Dooling,D.Jones

506284[/snapback]

Haslem is the starting power foward unless Malone plays for league minimum.

C Doleac

G Dooling,D.Jones

506284[/snapback]

Haslem is the starting power foward unless Malone plays for league minimum.

507396[/snapback]

i already knew that. i put haslem there because its not guarenteed he will be starting it might be allen. i put them both in there.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.