Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LOL Saw Myself on SportsLine..

Featured Replies

So I was looking at some photo's on CBS Sportsline and I noticed one of Easley Batting and I figured I would see myself in the Background and sure enough there I was, nothing but a BLUR to the Camera, but I know that's me cause I am the ONLY Teal Jersey in that section! =)

 

Photo from CBS Sportsline

  • Author

hmm, wearing Cubs Jersey?

515465[/snapback]

 

 

Nah, I think they messed with the Colors in that picture, I was wearing my OLD Teal Alternate Road Jersey from 1996, it's the one with the Silver Lettering not the Black. Anyhow there is a BIGGER version of that photo on Yahoo here it is....

You're one hot blur.

515484[/snapback]

 

Took the words right outta my mouth.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.