Why The Pirates are run by idiots.

Rune

huh?

518859[/snapback]

THey had Ryan Howard for Kris Benson, Howard at the time had already shattered all of AA Reading's record and was the #1 prospect in that nation at the time with how he was hitting. He could hit for average and power but was walking like crazy as well. He just got called up to AAA and you see the numbers.

Howard was the best player out there but they thought that it should have been Howard and Chase Utley.

huh?

518859[/snapback]

I still dont get it

518877[/snapback]

Runii Ballgame is saying the Pirates are a dumb team for putting down the offer of Howard from Philly, the Phillies prospect would have been a huge chip for them yet the mooks didnt like him.

I wouldn't exactly call a team who just went on a 1-9 homestand, yet haven't fired their manager yet "smart".....

519116[/snapback]

When the hell have I said they were smart? I started slamming Ed WAde this season, the second he picked up Roberto Hernandez. So next time you put words in my mouth. I ask you use a search.

I wouldn't exactly call a team who just went on a 1-9 homestand, yet haven't fired their manager yet "smart".....

Owned. Yeah, try winning more than one World Series in a century and then talk s***.

519293[/snapback]

WTF??

All that means is I recognize stupidity when I see it.

:)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.