T.O.

Fish Tank Frenzy

I hate the Eagles!

I am soooooo glad we beat them in the NFC Title game!

520214[/snapback]

2 Years ago...

T.O. is a tool. Great football player, but a complete tool. A whiny little bitch who doesn't deserve to be in Philly right now.

I hate the Eagles!

520214[/snapback]

2 Years ago...

T.O. is a tool. Great football player, but a complete tool. A whiny little bitch who doesn't deserve to be in Philly right now.

520786[/snapback]

Oh boy. You don't want to get into a TO fight here. I know more. You tell me why he doesn't deserve to be in Philly.

Guest FishFanInPA

I hate the Eagles!

520214[/snapback]

Enjoy those wins because you won't beat us again...oh and by the way, We'll be in the Super Bowl this year...where will the bucs be?

Guest FishFanInPA

I want the Packers in the SB this year for the NFC. The Eagles have had too many chances. They are just scrubs for just not making it. No more excuses. And if they do get to the NFC Championship again......and lose again than that is complete embarrasment

521093[/snapback]

Doesnt matter what you want....the Packers are not going there....this will be the year for the Eagles...

I want the Packers in the SB this year for the NFC. The Eagles have had too many chances. They are just scrubs for just not making it. No more excuses. And if they do get to the NFC Championship again......and lose again than that is complete embarrasment

521093[/snapback]

Doesnt matter what you want....the Packers are not going there....this will be the year for the Eagles...

521098[/snapback]

No it wont bud. The Eagles years were 3 years before. They had their chance. They will lose again and be embarrased once more.

I hate the Eagles!

520214[/snapback]

2 Years ago...

520786[/snapback]

Oh boy. You don't want to get into a TO fight here. I know more. You tell me why he doesn't deserve to be in Philly.

520847[/snapback]

because he was traded to baltimore and whined constantly.

I hope Roy Williams implants T.O. into the turf.

522265[/snapback]

We agree.

Plus, Terrell Owens didn't even get his free agency papers in on time. He was given everything he has this offseason.

McNabb is really not that good. Yes, he can scramble, but c'mon, have you seen the guys passing skills?

The papers were in before the date ON THE CONTRACT. They were scared the Niners would place the franchice tag on TO if they put the papers in very early. After the first day of the appeal, the 49ers saw they were f***ed and made a trade with Baltimore. TO was gonna end up a free agent, so they panicked and traded him where he didn't want to go.

I hate the Eagles!

520214[/snapback]

2 Years ago...

520786[/snapback]

Hater!

Ok I am sooooooo glad the Rams the Bucs and the Panthers beat them in the NFC Title game!

Is that better!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.