August 29, 200422 yr Let's sweep these Rockies! AJ on the mound so we have a great chance. Plus dont we do better during day games or something like that?
August 29, 200422 yr yes. we have the best winning percentage in the majors during day games i believe. and AJ is 4-0 at home
August 29, 200422 yr Author yes. we have the best winning percentage in the majors during day games i believe. and AJ is 4-0 at home 531117[/snapback] Now that's more like it. Lets Go Marlins!
August 29, 200422 yr we need to sweep the mets or at least take 3 of 4 because we have to meet our 16-10 expectation.
August 29, 200422 yr AJ is money at home, this win will be huge for the teams confidence GO MARLINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 29, 200422 yr We need to sweep today just to keep on pace of taking each series from here on out. We lost 2 of 3 against SF (I still dont understand that...). Sweeping COL will help our cause. I dont get the Braves. They wont go anywhere in the playoffs though. Damn it.
August 29, 200422 yr Author Can these threads be banned? Seriously? 531236[/snapback] Ughh.....I dont see why they should.
August 29, 200422 yr Can these threads be banned? Seriously? 531236[/snapback] I think they're okay when it's actually likely that we'll sweep them. They're like the thread equivilant of brooms. At the start of a series.. it is annoying though.
August 29, 200422 yr AJ is undefeated at home this season and I see no reason why that streak will not be extended today.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.