Alan Keyes strikes again

Hotcorner

Carrying the Republican fight wherever he goes, championing the Bible, the Declaration of the Independence, and the Ten Commandments, brave Alan Keyes continues his ongoing struggle against the deterioration of good and decent moral society.

Warming up for his battle for an Illinois Senate seat against Barak Omama, Keyes figures a good way to start his campaign would be to take a shot at the daughter of the Vice President.....

uh.... :confused

Keyes: Cheney's gay daughter is a sinner

ASSOCIATED PRESS

NEW YORK -- Illinois Republican Senate candidate Alan Keyes labeled homosexuality "selfish hedonism" and said Vice President Dick Cheney's lesbian daughter is a sinner.

The former talk show host who has made two unsuccessful runs for the White House made the comments Monday night in an interview with Sirius OutQ, a satellite radio station that provides programming aimed at gays and lesbians.

After saying homosexuality is "selfish hedonism," Keyes was asked if that made Mary Cheney "a selfish hedonist."

"Of course she is," Keyes replied. "That goes by definition."

Liz Cheney, Mary's sister, refused to comment Wednesday during an interview on CNN.

Keyes should really be speaking at the RNC.... I mean you can't beat this stuff.

i have no problem with keyes ... at least he's consistent and you know what you get

to me that is better than voting for a guy and having him switch the ship midstream and realizing that you locked in a zealot 1 year into a 4 year term

i may not agree with him, but respect that he takes a position

yes ... moreso than a guy who got elected on unification rhetoric and then a year later turns around and kills all black guys

I like it when politicians do idiotic things .. i wish more would .. instead of going out of their way to deceive their stance and mold it to whomever they are speaking to at the moment

it doesn't mean i support the position, it doesn't mean i respect the position, i just respect the fact that they take a position and then honestly stick to it throughout the course of the campaign

despite being an ass, i wish more politicos had this particular trait

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.