September 2, 200422 yr Well i'm sure all of you read the local papers and by now it's public knowledge my 11 year relationship with this team has all but collapsed. Even though I am not due for free-agency until 2007 I heard some rumors inside that I might be dealt out to another club in a massive three way trade. You heard it here first! Phantic to Phlorida!?!? Young Talent, T.C. Bear, To Philly? http://home.comcast.net/~n.leners/billmarl_tc.bmp New home for Me in Minneapolis?? The rumors so far would send T.C. Bear from the Twins to Philadelphia and send Hall of Fame inductee, The Phillie Phanatic to Florida and I will be heading to Minnesota. I'm a little sad to hear this, but sometimes a trade is good when a change is needed. I think all of you will really grow to like Phil (As I call him). I've met him on occasion and I think his hall of fame attitude will really catch the eye of the fans. He knows how to work a crowd, and apparently things just haven't been the same for him since Veteran's Stadium was replaced. He's a class act. I won't let the rumors get in the way of doing my job to my fullest during my time here in Florida, but am I rather upset that I may have to sell the condo I just bought.
September 2, 200422 yr I don't see whats so funny. I'm sad to hear you might be traded. Thanks for all your years. :plain
September 2, 200422 yr Author Here's a great article about Phil's induction ceremony (which I plan to attend). http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseball/st...-phanatic_x.htm I hear the San Diego Chicken will be there as well, and I am very excited. I grew up watching him and is the reason I got into mascoting. I hope he will autograph my bat.
September 2, 200422 yr I heard rumers about Benitez going for Free Agent that sounds very bad we need to get him on a nice Contract and Pay him a nice Salery
September 3, 200422 yr :blink: ooooooookkkkk. lol, i think. thats funny about putting a marlin to minnesota, hell shriver up.
September 3, 200422 yr Another rumor is that Arizona D-Backs are fighting there way back and have a shot to make the playoffs.
September 3, 200422 yr How bout: Green Bay Dolphins Houston Packers Miami Texans :mischief2 539322[/snapback] Not bad :lol
September 4, 200422 yr Houston Packers just sounds........................wrong. 539465[/snapback] So does the Miami Texans. lol
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.