September 4, 200422 yr Admin suggested that 2 days ago, and I early this morning. It would take the Cubs to finally realize Loria/Samson aren't going to give them a home game, get off their butts here like they should ahve Thursday and shift their game against the Expos to next Thursday.
September 4, 200422 yr This Wildcard race is screwed up....A LOT! After tonight we will have played 6 games less than the Giants - that's like a week's worth of baseball games. :o Mind you - it could work in our favour a bit. Making it look like we're further back than we really are. :mischief Anyway, I just hope we can get some games going sooner rather than later.
September 4, 200422 yr dude, triple header IS possible, and I believe that there should be one day with a triple header 542135[/snapback] LMAO @ Triple Header. NO WAY that will ever happen. :lol :lol You're a joke.
September 4, 200422 yr If they play a doubleheader on Sunday,,,,,my guess is that they will accept Sunday tix for the first game,,,,clear the stadium and take Sat tix for the second game -- or vice versa
September 4, 200422 yr I doubt the game will happen Sunday either, since the storm still isnt on land and still won't be til later tonight
September 4, 200422 yr I doubt the game will happen Sunday either, since the storm still isnt on land and still won't be til later tonight 542600[/snapback] I know! This damn hurricane is taking its damn time. Wasnt it supposed to be here friday afternoon/night? This is getting really frustrating! :mad :
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.