Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lima Time at it again

Featured Replies

  • Author

Lima Time is Hurt

Royals placed RHP Jose Lima on the 15-day disabled list with a strained right groin. Lima will be given two or three weeks off to rest his groin injury. He'll be given his rotation spot back once healthy.

Lima is injured now. He was doing So good and now he got injured! Well i hope eh comes back fast. The Royals Starting Rotation hasnt done too bad but they still need lima....

Twins lost to the Tigers. That there is proof that my Twinkies are done for the year now. :(

 

If the Twins don't win the division, I hope the Royals do because I hate the Chi Sox with every being of my body.

Twins lost to the Tigers.? That there is proof that my Twinkies are done for the year now. :(

 

If the Twins don't win the division, I hope the Royals do because I hate the Chi Sox with every being of my body.

Dude, this is the Jose Lima thread (and I do hate that guy.) It has nothing to do with the Twins.

 

I think you need to put things in persepctive. You lost one game! At least you haven't been beaten by the Tigers 7 times like the White Sox have. Also, Tigs have beaten every AL team they have played (haven't played Anaheim or Texas yet) at least once, does this mean that they are all done? Even crappy teams have their days. I don't understand how your staff gave up 9 runs to this pop gun offense though especially since Munson and Young are both hurt and used sparingly.

 

I do think it is between the Royals and Sox though; I just don't think the Twinkies will be able to make up the ground. However, I think that whichever team makes it will be bounced from the first round of the playoffs. The East and West have much stronger teams.

Lima Time is Hurt

I think it was obvious Lima wasn't right when he beat the Tigers for his 7th win. His velocity was down, he was grabbing his groin, and throwing all changeups (it didn't hurt him because these pathetic batters don't make adjustments.) He did persuade Tony Pena to let him go five for the win but I don't think he should have been pitching at all. That really wasn't smart of the Royals to put him on the mound twice when he wasn't all healed yet. That could really hurt their post seaosn aspirations because he was pitching so well.

Twins lost to the Tigers.? That there is proof that my Twinkies are done for the year now. :(

 

If the Twins don't win the division, I hope the Royals do because I hate the Chi Sox with every being of my body.

Dude, this is the Jose Lima thread (and I do hate that guy.) It has nothing to do with the Twins.

 

I think you need to put things in persepctive. You lost one game! At least you haven't been beaten by the Tigers 7 times like the White Sox have. Also, Tigs have beaten every AL team they have played (haven't played Anaheim or Texas yet) at least once, does this mean that they are all done? Even crappy teams have their days. I don't understand how your staff gave up 9 runs to this pop gun offense though especially since Munson and Young are both hurt and used sparingly.

 

I do think it is between the Royals and Sox though; I just don't think the Twinkies will be able to make up the ground. However, I think that whichever team makes it will be bounced from the first round of the playoffs. The East and West have much stronger teams. why do you hate Lima?

  • Author

Redman was a Tiger...

 

Carcy was a Tiger...

 

So what?

:rolleyes:

 

Lima did some things with the Tigers, he ripped the team and management

Redman was a Tiger...

 

Carcy was a Tiger...

 

So what?

:rolleyes:

 

Lima did some things with the Tigers, he ripped the team and management That teams needs to be ripped...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.