Go dolphins 0-2

JetsMania

Bleh, Feeley and Gordon are not the problem. There adequate, but the O-Line is below average. They just stand there and don't even try. ITS LIKE THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THE f*** TO DO..

if we go below .500 Wayne better fire Wanny, the O-Line coach and find a real QB, not this Jay, AJ, BS. IMO Jay is better than AJ, at least he wins.

The Dolphins aren't going anywhere. Their offense is horrible. The offensive line dosen't give AJ anytime to throw. Whenever he hands the ball off the running back gets hit behind the line or atleast has to stop and than he dosen't get any yards. There were so many plays where the Dolphins ran the ball and they lost yards. I think the offense was better when they threw the ball. But AJ threw the ball so many times where there was only one Dolphin player and where there were 2 or more Bengal players. Stupid passes. The thing that the Dolphins offense needs to avoid is losing yards...its okay if they don't gain yards all the time...they just need to avoid losing yards. The defense has to act like an offense also. They have to give the offense good frield position by not giving up a lot of yards. The Dolphins have to play the "field position" game. Because they can't move the ball when their on offense so they need to take advantage of everytime they can score. I think the Dolphins are going to have a lot of low scoring games because their offense can't score and their defense dosen't allow the other team to score. Its going to be a long season...

The Dolphins aren't going anywhere. Their offense is horrible. The offensive line dosen't give AJ anytime to throw. Whenever he hands the ball off the running back gets hit behind the line or atleast has to stop and than he dosen't get any yards. There were so many plays where the Dolphins ran the ball and they lost yards. I think the offense was better when they threw the ball. But AJ threw the ball so many times where there was only one Dolphin player and where there were 2 or more Bengal players. Stupid passes. The thing that the Dolphins offense needs to avoid is losing yards...its okay if they don't gain yards all the time...they just need to avoid losing yards. The defense has to act like an offense also. They have to give the offense good frield position by not giving up a lot of yards. The Dolphins have to play the "field position" game. Because they can't move the ball when their on offense so they need to take advantage of everytime they can score. I think the Dolphins are going to have a lot of low scoring games because their offense can't score and their defense dosen't allow the other team to score. Its going to be a long season...

566677[/snapback]

It's going to be a long COUPLE of seasons.

This franchise is soooo screwed long term. Even after they get rid of the moustache and cancel the reality show that is the front office they're still light years away from correcting all the damage that has been done.

I actually think it's going to be very interesting, especially with regards to how it will affect the collective conscious of the south florida sports fan. I wonder, will talk shows still be littered with calls in the middle of June debating who the third string TE in mini-camp is when the Dolphins are coming off a 5-11 season?

This is a team that couldn't sell out a 1st round playoff game.. Imagine the madcapped hijinx and zany hilarity that will ensue during a prolonged rebuilding process full of 6-10 and 4-12 seasons. With Shaq-Foo and the Marlins this is sooo not going to be a football town for the foreseeable future. FUrther proof that there is in fact a God.