Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Disney Fans?

Featured Replies

i'll get whatever the highest score is.

 

 

 

 

 

unless they ask everything about the little known movies made in before 80.

No clue how I got that...I put "I don't know" for most of them.

No clue how I got that...I put "I don't know" for most of them.

567078[/snapback]

your a disney fan you vagina!!! :lol

The last Disney movie I saw was the Lion King back in like 1995 or whenever.

I haven't been a Disney fan since Tigger and Goofy groped those people at Disneyworld. :whistle

The last Disney movie I saw was the Lion King back in like 1995

567082[/snapback]

that is why you're a disney elite

  • Author

LOL Noobs.... :p

 

When I went to Disney World that weekend, my friend kept telling me I should apply for a job there because I knew so much about the place and some of it's secrets. Hidden Mickeys are one of my favorite secrets. They don't call me "Disney Dork" for nuthin'. :)

  • Author

i'll get whatever the highest score is.

 

 

 

 

 

unless they ask everything about the little known movies made in before 80.

567074[/snapback]

 

Eh.... you'll probably get Disney Elite anyways.

hey, youre right.

 

i did it again and randomly guessed at everything (well, i guess the mulan / ming na question was an educated guess), and now i'm a disney elite.

  • Author

Yep. I noticed that whoever made the quiz made it in a way that the majority of people would be Disney Elites. *shrug*

Disney Elite...and proud of it! :D

 

Know anyone else who runs a monorail set under a Christmas tree instead of a model train set?

  • Author

Disney Elite...and proud of it! :D

 

Know anyone else who runs a monorail set under a Christmas tree instead of a model train set?

569178[/snapback]

 

HAHA! Totally awesome!

I've got like 30 Disney movies and I still got nothing on you clowns.

You're a Disney Fan! You're above average in the world of Disney. If you study harder and take the test again, I'm sure you could be an elite fan in no time. You're working your way up to the best. Just remember that Tinker Bell is spelled in two words and that Anastasia is not a Disney movie and you should be fine.

Bring it! :)

 

 

You're a Disney Elite!

You're a true Disney fan.

You know all the details and you've

spent a lot of time obsessing over the

hidden mickeys in Walt's earliest films.

Yay for you. You're smart and you know

what's good in the world of Disney. Some

might call you obsessive, but we know better.

There are plenty of people like you in the world.

You just have to search them out.

You're not a Disney Fan?

Huh?

You're not a Disney fan?

I don't understand how that's possible.

Consider joining the side of the

Disney fan sometime.

What type of Disney Fan are you? brought to you by Quizilla

 

 

i feel so low. :confused i actually like disney, i love going to the theme park and i consider goofy, tigger, pooh bear, pluto and stitch my boys. i just never paid attention to who does the voices and i dont like all the disney movies. ah well.

  • Author

You're not a Disney Fan?

Huh?

You're not a Disney fan?

I don't understand how that's possible.

Consider joining the side of the

Disney fan sometime.

What type of Disney Fan are you? brought to you by Quizilla

 

 

i feel so low. :confused i actually like disney, i love going to the theme park and i consider goofy, tigger, pooh bear, pluto and stitch my boys. i just never paid attention to who does the voices and i dont like all the disney movies. ah well.

570458[/snapback]

 

Yea, the voices questions were a little tough. I knew a couple of them and guessed with the rest, pretty much. I'd see this quiz more of a challenge if it had questions about stuff like the rides and maybe even Walt Disney's life.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.