Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I was at Fenway

Featured Replies

I had sweet seats last night, right behind the marlins batboy (who is a buddy of mine), and all day long i would hear the fans chuckling "alex gonzalez, who the hell is he?"...and "uh oh, here comes juan pierre, watch out"....no respect at all, they had a field day when nate BUMP came out to pitch, we shut them up good, and i sure as hell was pretty loud when juan hit that three run shot, and it was AMAZING when lowell won the game, the ENTIRE crowd moaned and shut up. it awesome to see the guys at home plate celebrating, they were totally pumped, its nice to see how close they are...what a HUGE win, we got penny today, i like my shots with him and this momentum, i got penny's autograph by the way...now all he needs to do is win 20 games :thumbup GO FISH!!!!!!!!!! :marlins :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

When I was wathcing BT I noticed how the crowd was on its feet with two outs and 2 strikes, and hen Lowell struck that ball THE OTHER WAY they all just went "AAAHHHHHH"! It was hilarious.

 

When I was watching the BT highlights, because I knew Lowell hit one out, when he was up to bat, I was expecting to see the ball go right over the monster. And somehow, someway, he put it out the other way. I was in complete and utter shock...

I don't know Malman why don't you answer you seem to have an infatuation with pointing out that I'm a phillies fan so I'll let you explain.

What's the point of a Phillie fan moderating a Marlin board?

I always wondered about this too....seems odd. Then again its the Marlins, and anthing to do with this franchise seems to be bizarre.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.