I hate the Dodgers !!

Skully

They just came back and beat the Rockies 8-7. Giants are now 3 games back in the West and thanks to the Cubs win, 1 back of the Wild Card.

I still have faith they can come out and take the Wild Card, but these teams aren't making it easy...

I know you Bonds haters will have something clever or mean to say. And you'll probably think you're being funny, but I just needed to vent...

IMO it's time to throw in the towel.

575323[/snapback]

You'd say its time to throw in the towel on Opening Day if they lost.

I really hope you meant that just division wise.

It's a coping mechanism. You prepare yourself for failure. WHEN they win, you're ecstatic. If they lose, you were ready for it....

Don't worry, Mays24Bonds25, I'll keep the faith for both of us !!

Go Reds !! Go Rockies !!! and most importantly, GO GIANTS !!!!!!!!

P.S - I hope Hermanson appeals his suspension and is allowed to pitch the next 6 games.

575323[/snapback]

Werent you just saying the other day that the "momentum has shifted" and that "The giants are going to win the division"?? Stick by what you say.....seriously.

575909[/snapback]

if Durham hadn't committed that god damn error to start the game, or the third base ump hadn't f***ed up...

575323[/snapback]

Werent you just saying the other day that the "momentum has shifted" and that "The giants are going to win the division"?? Stick by what you say.....seriously.

575909[/snapback]

if Durham hadn't committed that god damn error to start the game, or the third base ump hadn't f***ed up...

575912[/snapback]

If, if, if. Who cares? Because of an "error" you're going "throw in the towel"? Please. You know how many bad calls we got, and all the errors we had? You dont see me saying "its time to throw in the towel" after every bad call. :thumbdown

Bonds continues to age and still has no ring

581494[/snapback]

Thank you Captain Obvious... Maybe in your next post here you can say that J.T Snow doesn't have a ring either. Why don't you just run through the whole Giants roster and tell us who doesn't have a ring?

Have a good day.... :thumbup

Guest Juanky

581494[/snapback]

Thank you Captain Obvious... Maybe in your next post here you can say that J.T Snow doesn't have a ring either. Why don't you just run through the whole Giants roster and tell us who doesn't have a ring?

581651[/snapback]

Rob Nen has one!

:)

581494[/snapback]

581651[/snapback]

Rob Nen has one!

:)

582004[/snapback]

there's too Bs.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.