Kerry needs to make up his mind

Miami 305

First he supprts the war....than its the wrong war....sadam is a threat...than we acted to quickly.....We are spending to much money on the war.....yet he wants to double the number of special forces and take action to North Korea...Sudan...and Iran....he believed there were weapons of mass destruction....now ohh im sorry i was wrong.....iraq isnt the central focus of where the war should be...but he says terrorists are flowing in through their borders.....i mean he needs to make up his mind and stop flip flopping its getting rediculous!!

VOTE FOR BUSH

First he supprts the war....than its the wrong war....sadam is a threat...than we acted to quickly.....We are spending to much money on the war.....yet he wants to double the number of special forces and take action to North Korea...Sudan...and Iran....he believed there were weapons of mass destruction....now ohh im sorry i was wrong.....iraq isnt the central focus of where the war should be...but he says terrorists are flowing in through their borders.....i mean he needs to make up his mind and stop flip flopping its getting rediculous!!

VOTE FOR BUSH

577535[/snapback]

What are you even saying?

John Kerry said, he supported the disarmament of Saddam Hussein not a war and Iraq isn't the central focus of the war on terrorism, IT WAS OSAMA BIN LADEN. Iraq who we presumed had WMD's, never had them, while other countries like Iran are trying to attain WMD, NORTH KOREA NOW HAS SEVERAL.

Kerry :thumbup

VOTE FOR BUSH

577535[/snapback]

Great Post

VOTE FOR BUSH

Anyone who thinks grabbing Bin Laden ends this is a damn fool. World terrorism is a lot more than AQ and has been so for several millenia.

Even Clinton advocated removal of Saddam but wasn't quite to the point of a war to accomplish it.

577581[/snapback]

Who made America the police of the world? Yes we need to get terror out of the world, but why do we have to do it alone? Just because some cowboy doesn't want to wait for everyone else? If you feel so strongly about getting rid of terror and removing Saddam, go sign up for the army, put your money where your mouth is. Its easy to say all the things we should do when it is someone else doing what you advocate.

VOTE FOR BUSH

577535[/snapback]

Great Post

VOTE FOR BUSH

577607[/snapback]

Kerry supported Bush to go to war as a LAST resort. That is how he was "for it". He is not for how Bush went to war with only the UK in our corner. Saddam is a threat, but was not a immediate one. Saddam had nothing to do with 9-11 the comission proved that. Bushie believed there were wmd's too, that is because of a bad CIA. After all Bushie sent us to war top get rid of WMDs not Saddam.... and guess what we didn't find.

Anyone who thinks grabbing Bin Laden ends this is a damn fool. World terrorism is a lot more than AQ and has been so for several millenia.

Even Clinton advocated removal of Saddam but wasn't quite to the point of a war to accomplish it.

577581[/snapback]

Did I say Bin Laden was the end to this? No... I said he was the central focus of the damn war... remember OBL attacked this country, he was the #1 priority on Dubya's list, until Iraq of course...

577581[/snapback]

Comon tonyi...you know both Kerry and Bush know this.

until Iraq of course...

577614[/snapback]

Yeah until he figured out:

Iraq has oil

oil = good

good = $$$$

Haliburton eats Oil

Haliburton makes $$$ for immediate friends

This leads to ==> Iraq priority #1

577618[/snapback]

Ugh, you have just opened Pandora's Box.

577581[/snapback]

Comon tonyi...you know both Kerry and Bush know this.

577617[/snapback]

That remark was addressed to certain board members, not as a criticism of Kerry or Bush. I do think Kerry harped on Osama too much though. Bin Laden has been pretty marginalized right now.

577619[/snapback]

If Bush captured him tomorrow you know there'd be 50,000 different commercials stating that Bush is a hero and the world is infinetely safer than it was before Bush. OBL isn't marginalized just because he hasn't put out a video or voice recording in a few months. I'm sure he still talks to all his cronies in Palestine, Indonesia, Pakistan, Malaysia, etc. etc. OBL is the #1 target in this war. He's the Germany of the War on Terror. Sure getting Italy is good, but it's not the foothold that Germany is.

Who made America the police of the world?

Good question. If not us, who? Who else has the ability to do the heavy lifting?

Yes we need to get terror out of the world, but why do we have to do it alone?

We're not "doing it alone".

Suppose nobody else wanted to help though. You would let terrorists run amok because international help didn't exist? Or do you go it alone?

Just because some cowboy doesn't want to wait for everyone else?

I've asked this question of others - how many more DECADES were you willing to maintain a substantial and costly gulf deployment keeping a lid on Saddam? One, two, three? Pick a number and defend it.

If you feel so strongly about getting rid of terror and removing Saddam, go sign up for the army, put your money where your mouth is.

BTDT. RA Ft. Dix NJ class of 77'

577616[/snapback]

In order:

1) If we waited the UN would have backed us eventually. Bush did not want to wait he wanted in, no doubt about it then and there. He got us in fine, we ran by the Iraqis, we sprinted into Baghdad, that is why we are having trouble getting out now.

2) No one really wants to help aside from the UK. 30 troops from here and there is just lip service, it is not an all out effort.

3) We had our troops over in Afghanistan for the time being, so if Saddam did try something fishy we could have rushed them over at that point, we didn't need to pull the trigger first.

4) Okay then I am sorry to assume you were not a member of the armed forces. But honestly, if you were 20-25 now a days, do you think you would of signed up to go to Iraq? Do you really think we have a right to be there? Because a lot of people in Iraq don't want us there.

OBL is marginalized because we've been systematically dismantling his command/finance structure.

Without a competent command structure to execute and plan his vague notions and finance people to fund it, all that's left is a bunch of disconnected low level cells doing disorganized small scale ad-hoc things.

That's assuming Al Qaeda is still using the same people they were 2 years ago. CNN fact checker pointed out that 2/3 of the guys that were with Al Qaeda during 9/11 aren't even part of the organization anymore. You think they don't replinish their ranks?

VOTE FOR BUSH

577535[/snapback]

Great Post

VOTE FOR BUSH

577607[/snapback]

I swear, Bush could have started an ad campaign saying Kerry eats babies and you people would accept it as fact.

"Why cant the liberals address Kerry's baby eating tendencies?! Bush is ok...but goodness...Kerry eats babies! I wont vote for baby eaters!"

What was fish fillet saying the other day about democratS?

Warm bodies are easy to replace. Experience, talent, and connections less so.

How well do you think any F500 corporation would function if you removed 5 levels of its managment structure and replaced it with $7/hr day laborers from the local ManPower office?

You're making the assumption that these people don't receive any sort of training.

Warm bodies are easy to replace.? Experience, talent, and connections less so.

How well do you think any F500 corporation would function if you removed 5 levels of its managment structure and replaced it with $7/hr day laborers from the local ManPower office?

You're making the assumption that these people don't receive any sort of training.

577840[/snapback]

I imagine the underground networks in place gets them up to speed quickly.

You guys wanna give examples of what elements of Kerry and Edwards' Senate record Bush is going to use? Id really like to know. I know he is gonna bring up the gasoline tax(doesnt tonyi support this?) and then Kerry will get the chance to say he rejected the idea outright...effectivley killing Bush's misleading ad.

You guys wanna give examples of what elements of Kerry and Edwards' Senate record Bush is going to use? Id really like to know. I know he is gonna bring up the gasoline tax(doesnt tonyi support this?) and then Kerry will get the chance to say he rejected the idea outright...effectivley killing Bush's misleading ad.

578009[/snapback]

Attendence. Kerry's record is in many ways a non-record.

70% or so MIA on public intel committee meetings - he refuses to release private meeting attendence even though he's been assured attendence records of the private meetings is NOT classified.

As a general statement Kerry's attendence has been abysmal compared to Teddy.

578080[/snapback]

:lol :lol I'm not even going to tell by how much your number is wrong... :lol :lol

:lol ? :lol I'm not even going to tell by how much your number is wrong...? :lol ? :lol

578084[/snapback]

Why would you miss a chance to make me out to be a fool?

578086[/snapback]

Because my life does not revolve around making you to be a fool Tonyi. Figure it out for yourself. Visit Congress.org and judge for yourself.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.