October 3, 200422 yr Stick around for the offseason. It's fun to share rumors and follow the action. Plus daily updates on the Marlins' top prospect Jeremy Hermida's progress in the Arizona Fall League!
October 3, 200422 yr Offseason wheelin' & dealin'...Winter Leagues...Caribbean Series... The fun doesn't stop! Stick around... :cool
October 3, 200422 yr *stops digging hole* :huh you mean i shouldnt hibernate? 580567[/snapback] :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol It took me a sec to really understand that :o
October 3, 200422 yr *stops digging hole* :huh you mean i shouldnt hibernate? 580567[/snapback] :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol It took me a sec to really understand that :o 580570[/snapback]
October 3, 200422 yr *stops digging hole* :huh you mean i shouldnt hibernate? 580567[/snapback] :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol It took me a sec to really understand that :o 580570[/snapback]
October 3, 200422 yr I think I should start an Offseason thread... and pin it... 580577[/snapback] we dont need a D Rays thread...
October 3, 200422 yr I think I should start an Offseason thread... and pin it... 580577[/snapback] we dont need a D Rays thread... 580597[/snapback] Already started on the MLB boards...
October 3, 200422 yr I think I should start an Offseason thread... and pin it... 580577[/snapback] No, because then it will be the only topic used for the next 5 months and nothing will be easily found. Not necessary.
October 3, 200422 yr I think I should start an Offseason thread... and pin it... 580577[/snapback] No, because then it will be the only topic used for the next 5 months and nothing will be easily found. Not necessary. 580615[/snapback] And cuz Vlad isn't available this year Seriously baseball is the only sport where the offseason is almost as fun as the sport itself. Stick around.
October 3, 200422 yr I quit. Talk to y'all in March!! 580717[/snapback] hey miami15 im right behind ya
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.